Names and Skye (0.2)

Pausing he looks at his system with wide eyes, "You mean the FL is an idiot?!" Shaking his head at her he decides it best to ignore her. If she doesn't get that falling down the stairs is dangerous by now she wouldn't get it if he explained it again.

     "The FL is not supposed to be an idiot," his system shakes its head, "She is supposed to be the top of her class, she got in from a scholarship!" 

     "Right...are you sure about that?" He stares with a blank face. He rummages through his bag to find his keys.

      "Yeah," the system blinks at him, "I am going to run a quick scan over her just to make sure. She's supposed to be this kind yet stubborn girl, something is off."

     "Ah-ha!" He finds the key in one of the smaller pockets, "Yeah, she sure doesn't seem to match what you said."

      "Yep," his system's face changes into a loading bar, "Scanning memories...100%, scanning body signature...100%, scanning for foreign elements...100%. Scan confirmed, it seems another transmigrator has taken over her body."

     "Wait there are others?" He opens the door to his room and sees the room empty. 

      "Yep! Host is simply one of the 200 current hosts currently active. Though it is odd to have more than one in a world at a time...did she get misplaced?" the system asks in confusion.

      "How would I know," he sighs, "You're the system, you tell me." He plops himself down onto the shared couch. 

     "Normally hosts are only placed as cannon folders since it would disturb the world if they were placed as the main characters," his system informs.

      "...So something is definitely wrong." Sighing yet again he pushes himself up to sit on the couch. 

     "Yes," it nods, "I'll inform Distribution System. He should be able to figure out what's going on..."

     "He? Do you guys have genders?" He doesn't want to keep calling it and it if it's not one.

     "Ah," the system smiles, "We normally get our genders when our host assigns us a name. Speaking of which would host like to give me a name?"  

     "Sure," he pets the machine and realizes it's his first time touching it. The metal sheets are cold to the touch but the screen is warm. 

     "H-host what in the world are you doing?" Its screen makes a blushy face. 

     "Sorry," he puts his hands up, "I was thinking of naming you Ji-Hye. Is that ok with you?" 

     He watches as it does a little dance in the air, "Sure thing host! System 3089 has now been registered under the name Ji-Hye. Gender now registered as female, the system will now create a human form!" 

     "A human form?" Colin asks when his system starts glowing white. Its shape bends and twists and all of a sudden the light stops. 

     "Hello, host!" A girl with long black hair in two low twin tails and silver eyes greets, "This is system 3089 or as newly named Ji-Hye!"

     Looking at her he smiles. Ji-Hye is quite pretty, he may not be into girls but he can appreciate beautiful things. Her eyelashes are long and add to the innocent look, her hair with white ribbons tied neatly and she looked to be around the age of 14. She looks like an adorable precious kid. 

    "Looking good Ji-Hye," he gives her a thumbs up, "am I the only one who can see you or can others?" 

     "In this human form, others can see me if you wish," she quickly transforms back, "If I'm in my original form I can not be seen except by you."

     "So you can be visible or not visible in your human form?" He tilts his head trying to clarify. 

      "Yep! If host wishes I can go back to human form," she transforms back, "there is no discomfort in either form. I hold no preference either."

     "Then," he nods at her, "let's have you be human. It's easier to understand your expressions this way..." he thinks back to the weird smiles and cringes, he's seen a lot of girls using them over text. They were pretty vicious with their flirting too...they seemed to either go in full force or stop when they learned he is gay. He could only think of that when he looked at his system.

     "Sure thing host!" She smiles and sways on her feet.

     Dun dun! A knock against the door makes the two of them look at each other. Getting up Colin opens the door slightly, "Yes?"

     "Who said you could just ignore me!" The FL huffs, "Don't you know who I am! Listen to me when talking you damn cannon folder!" 

     "..." Yikes she definitely let being the FL go to her head.

     "What!" She smirks, "Too astonished that someone as great as me is talking to you! Hmpf! Must be!" 

     "..." he looks at his system asking for silent permission.

     "No host," she crosses her arms, "You may not kill the FL!"

     "How may I help you, Skye?" He asks now opening the door a little more.

     "I was making sure you're ok duh!" she shakes her head like it was obvious, "Since I'm so kind of course I would wonder about the boy who tripped down the stairs!"

     "..." He looks at Ji-Hye again.

     "No host," she shakes her head and exasperates, "you may not hit the FL."

     "...ok," he nods, "Thanks for checking in Skye. I'm fine as you can see..." 

     "Hmph of course! There is no way you would have died from that fall anyways," she nods to herself, "Well I'm leaving now. I'm rather busy after all!"

     The FL leaves walking away with a sway to her hips, "Are you absolutely sure I can't hit her slightly...come on not even a flick?"

     "Haaah," she sighs, "I'm sure host. Do you want me to pull together a file on this transmigrator for you?"

     "Yes please," he rubs her head, "I would prefer to at least get an idea of what she would do." 

     "Sure thing host," she leans into his hand, "I'll get on it right now!"