Temporarily on Hold

Hey! So like my other story I'm letting everyone know, this story will be on temporary hold until about the end of April!  So thanks for reading this story and I'll see y'all then! 

     Those interested in why, the long story short is that I'm struggling to handle both of my stories and school. Plus with the amount of stupid essays my schools given my hands hurt like hell. (Seriously they replace almost everything with essays and it sucks!) I'm not going into mental health but that also sucks so yeah, see you all latter! Love y'all!!

     Also since the next chapter is already almost finished I'll give y'all a sneak peak!

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

     "So," Jaxx rubs his forehead, "We're working on this together? Are other hosts common? This is the second time I've run into one and this is my second world!"

     "No," Jasmine furrows her brows, "You shouldn't be meeting them in every world but maybe it's just coincidence? I mean once or twice is chance but three times is purposeful."

     "Maybe," Ji-Hye interjects and nods, "I think that shouldn't be our main concern right now. You both want to work together so first we should share what you are required to get a mission complete."

     "Very well," Holly interrupts with a smile and nod, "Like we have stated my host's mission is to take over the FL and make the story more interesting. She doesn't have a very specific mission in the end."

     "I see," Jaxx nods and they all look at each other waiting for the other to start.

     Both parties sit in silence, unsure of where to begin, till Jaxx's face turns panicked, "Uhm...Ji-Hye...would you be a dear a pull up the three wishes for me to look at. Just me to look at..."