Food is Great (0.4)

Pouting Colin sits down at one of the tables. Ignoring Ji-Hye shaking her head he starts shoving food in his mouth. He could feel people staring and pointing at him. Wondering if they've never seen someone eat before he stares right back at them. 

     "Hahaha!" A deep laugh comes from behind him. Colin turns with his cheeks still stuffed to the brim with french toast sticks, "HA! Colin! Hahaha you look-HA- like a hamster! Hahahaahaha!" 

     "..." Blankly staring at the man Colin keeps chewing his food. 

     "Host," she shakes her head again, "that's the ML host...and you just went ooc." She facepalms at him.

    "Ha! I haven't seen you eat like that in a long time!" the ML plops himself down at his table. Glaring at him Colin ignores his comments and keeps stuffing his face. 

     "W-What do you want?"Colin asks after swallowing the food. 

     "What? Can't I just hang out? I just felt like it man," he smiles noticing the crumbs on the corner of Colin's mouth. Caine picks up a napkin and rubs his face with the napkin, "It's like taking care of you from before." His smile turns nostalgic.

     Sending a questioning look at Ji-Hye she informs him, "The ML used to take care of Colin like a younger brother. He would take solace that you weren't as formal and stuffy as the rest of his family. Later on, Colin became colder and he started to distance himself."

     "Mhm," he hums and the ML breaks out of his trance.

     "How are you now," he looks at him with worry, "I couldn't stick around but the fall looked pretty bad..."

     Plop! A warm thing hits Colin in the head. The two of them freeze and Colin lifts his head to touch whatever just hit him. "Eggs?" He asks out loud.

     "...Did someone just peg you with eggs?" Caine also asks shocked.

     "...Where in the world-" Another thing hits him in the back of his head and he turns to the people throwing the food at him. 

     Seeing the generic-looking people he sighs and picks up the eggs off his plate. "Uhh, Colin?" the ML asks hesitantly, "W-what are you going to do with that?"

     "..." Colin stares at him then turns back to the bullies. Deciding screw it, he throws the eggs at the two bullies. Everyone in the cafeteria watches as the food nails the two in the face. 

     "...PHHHH Hahahahhahahaah!" the ML laughs, "Food fight!" Both Colin and Caine duck underneath the table as they watch the cafeteria fall into chaos. Food starts flying from all directions and he watches as the FL face twists in horror as a syrupy stick lands in her hair. 

     "Ha!" Colin smiles at the ML and the ML giggles with him. The two of them break down laughing seeing a teacher enter the cafeteria and get pegged with an open carton of milk.

     "What is going on here!" The teacher yells furiously. 

     "Mr. Heth!" The FL starts putting on the charm. She makes her eyes larger and the air around her sparkles, Colin can even see the teacher blush, "Colin had flung eggs at these two and a food fight started!" She points at the two and she starts shaking, "I-I was asking them to stop and-and they wouldn't stop!" 

     Falling for the charm the teacher yells, "COLIN! The office now!" 

     Paling Colin grips onto Caine's arm without realizing it, "Hey teach!" The ML yells coming out from under the table, "That's not true! We all saw the two of them throw the food first! Right?" He looks around the room and his face turns angry when he sees no one backing him up.

     "Oh come on! Don't think that you'll be doing any good by staying silent," he offers them a choice. Either answer or face retribution. 

     One of the boys with a shaved head raises his hand, "He's right Mr. Heth, we saw Jack and Don throw the food first!" 

     "Right!" Another boy pipes in, "I also saw it!" 

     A slew of people after people chime in and the FL pales. Now seeing what's happening the teacher looks back at Skye and sees her put on the waterworks, "No! Just because you threatened these students into backing up Colin doesn't mean he gets to get away with it. Colin, follow me." 

     Caine glares at the teacher and the FL, "No, I'm sure she must have just seen wrong, right?" 

     Catching what he was implying she stops the tear work right away and bites down on her thumbnail.  Gritting her teeth she does the best thing for her, "I'm sure he is right Mr. Heth. I must have seen it wrong..."

     "Is that so," he looks back at Colin, "I'm sorry then. The two who started this are stuck with cleaning the cafeteria after school." The two boys groan and glare at the FL, "Now now, don't complain, you did start this."

     "Yes Mr. Heth," the two of them say dejectedly.

     "Now, all of you take a quick shower," the teacher waves his hand in front of his nose, "You all are going to smell like breakfast and I can tell some of you have syrup on you. Shoo now, shower quick. You all have twenty minutes until class starts."

      The rest of the students look at each other and a herd of rampant teenage boys rushes through the halls trying to make it to their showers. 

     Taking a deep breath Colin comes out from under the table, "T-thanks Caine..." he smiles gently at him. 

     "Yeah," Caine smiles back at him and offers his hand to help him to his feet, "I don't like him. He's been picking on you hasn't he?" 

     Taking the offer Colin lifts himself to his feet and nods, "Yeah...but...how did you know?" 

     "Ah-uh," turning away from him Caine stumbles out a distraction, "We should probably get going, we still need a shower after all!"

     "...ok," he sighs deciding to get the answer from Ji-Hye later.