XIV-Gumi

Meanwhile back at the ranch:

Vflower POV:

"You won't believe it!" Piko dramatically thumped his hands on my desk. "What did I miss?!" I gasped. He sat next to me, "Gumi and Miss popular Miku got into a fight!" HUH? MIKU IS LIKE A STAR PUPIL

"TELL ME EVERYTHING" i demanded. Piko happily complied. He proceeded to explain the whole fight for 10 minutes straight. "And then Gumi retaliated, yanking Miku's hair!" I gasped again, "she did not!" Piko nodded raising his eyebrows, "she did".

The classroom door opened suddenly. A green haired girl walked in with a scowl across her face. Piko didn't seem excited to share the rest of the drama anymore. The whole class was staring at her. Gumi sighed and plopped herself down in the chair in-front of us.

A group of girls were giving Gumi a death stare. "I heard Miku was inconsolable!" SeeU failed to whisper. Mayu laughed coldly, "it's a shame they didn't suspend that green-haired bitch" Mayu made eye contact with Gumi, did she *want* her to hear this?

A third girl spoke without looking up from her phone, "Oh, she just texted me. She says they're letting her go home early" SeeU sighed, inspecting her nails, "I wouldn't mind getting beat up if it meant I could leave this hellhole" Mayu did her stupid laugh again, "careful SeeU! Gumi might just take you up on that offer"

Gumi suddenly stood up and left, slamming the classroom door. Mayu pretended to be shocked, "awww was it something I said?"

A/N: Hope you guys are okay with this chapter (Fukase and Oliver weren't even in it) Let me know if you're interested in the direction I'm going with this-

-Nell