Chapter 26

"Hi my baby," Nicki said with a smile as she took a very excited Drew out of her father's hands. "Is it sorted?" She asked him and he nodded.

"There was a mix up so they missed out one of the suites but it's been sorted, mom and dad have got their key and they are heading up to settle in now. Gosh this is all so stressful," he said with a sigh and she chuckled.

"I know baby but it'll all be worth it, when we see it come together tomorrow," she said and he smiled at the thought. "How was she on the drive?"

"She was an angel, weren't you Drew?" he said picking some lint out of her hair. "She was awake the whole time, but just enjoyed her own company, where's Darcie?"

"She went up to Bey's room with Blue, they were so engrossed in their game that they wouldn't let us separate them," she explained and he chuckled. "Everyone's almost here though so I think we're looking good for the 3pm rehearsal."

"That's good." He moved a little closer to her and placed a hand on her waist. She met him in the middle for a kiss that was interrupted by Drew pulling at her father's beard. They both laughed at her protectiveness.

"Yeah we definitely need a little boy because I'm outnumbered," Nicki said causing him to laugh.

"I'll let you go and get settled, and we'll all collate back here a little later," he said and she nodded.

"Perfect..."

-

"Are you both okay with that?" Maria, their planner asked and they nodded. "Of course it will feel different in the moment, but if all goes to plan it should run like that,"

"That's good," Nicki said and looked up at him and he smiled.

"From here we wanna be prompt," she said, now addressing the whole bridal party. "Bride and Groom will head out first, of course and we'll all follow, but the quicker you guys are out, the quicker we'll get the pictures done because I know none of you wanna be in that snow longer than you have to be," she said and they all agreed with her. "Fantastic. Can we go to the reception?"

The soon to be newly weds nodded and followed her out of the ceremony venue and got into the cars to go to the reception venue.

On arrival they were greeted with the start of what would be a very beautiful set up. Nicki rested against drake's arm as she gazed in awe at the beauty of what would soon be their perfect day.

"So you guys will be sat up there, and your bridal party will be on that table and your immediate family on that one. Of course name cards will be in place so people will be directed to the right table on arrival so there shouldn't be any mishaps. No card, no entry. No name, no seat. And I've made sure everyone is strict when it comes to who's allowed in."

"As it should be," Nicki said with a small smile and Drake placed a kiss on her temple. She sighed. "I love it so much already,"

"I'm glad you do," he said and did his own observation of the reception hall.

"Oh yes, wedding cake will sit other here," she said and walked over to the table where the cake would go. "Is that ok? I thought it would be a good place for it ro be seen, but also for it to be out of the way,"

"That's perfect. And I assume once speeches are over and the real party is started we'll move those tables," she pointed and Maria nodded.

"Exactly that. Move them over there so there still room for people to sit, but theres space for all your guests to have a good time without having to be too careful," she explained causing them both to laugh. "Anything you guys wanna change? Or have done differently?"