Chapter 24

Drake walked around the house one final time making sure he had picked up everything that he wanted to take with him. He finished his walk in the foyer where Chris was stood with her arms crossed as she just watched him. She was dressed in a silk robe with her hair in a mane of curls and her face covered in a light amount of makeup.

"That's everything," he said as he looked over at her, keeping his eyesight in line with hers, refusing to look any further down.

"So you're really leaving me, Aubrey?" She asked as she walked closer to him and he just put his hands in the pockets of his jeans. "Are you sure we can't just talk about all this and fix it? I mean, I'm very much willing to put it all behind us and just move forward," she said as she edged even closer and untied the robe, revealing the red lingerie set she wore underneath. "Come on papi,"

Drake just looked away from her, not wanting to be lead by temptation. He definitely still had some sort of feelings for her, but it had taken him this long to finally be in a position where he could be with the one he truly wanted that he wasn't willing to ruin it now.

"There's nothing left to talk about Chris. I don't want this," he said and finally moved away from her heading for the door. "In case I hadn't made it clear, this is goodbye." And with that he opened the door and headed out to his car, getting in and driving away from the house he once called his home...

-

Nicki stood and looked at her appearance in her full length mirror. She wore a sleeveless, black, halter neck bandage dress that stopped a little below her knees. It had a deep plunge that stopped just below her chest, allowing her cleavage to be on full display. She'd straightened her hair allowing it to flow down her back, and had styled it into a side parting. Her face only had the bare minimum when it came to make, as that was how he preferred her. On her feet he wore a pair of Gucci stiletto sandals, that allowed her white painted toenails to be on show and to complete the look she held her black velvet Gucci Marmont bag.

She smiled, impressed with her look and decided make her way down the stairs, especially since her date would be arriving any minute.

She hadn't even made it to the bottom of the stairs when the doorbell rang. She placed her bag down and walked over to answer it, to find him stood in a satin black suit, that he had paired with a dark grey shirt and a black bow tie, with a pair of polished black dress shoes. She had to stop her mind reeling of all the things they could be doing, as she actually wanted to make it to dinner. But by the looks of things he was enjoying conjuring up all the things he'd much rather be doing to her.

"Wow," he finally said, causing her cheeks to take on a slight rosy tint. "You look amazing." He lead his eyesight back to meet with hers and gave her a smile. "How are you?"

"I'm good" she said, returning the smile. "How are you?"

"I'm just fine baby girl. You ready to go?" He asked and she nodded, before reaching for her bag and setting her alarm, as they headed out for the night.

The walked over to the awaiting maybach, where the chauffeur opened the door for her and Drake helped her get in before he walked round to the other side and got in himself.

A little into their drive and he found himself staring at her again. There was something about her that was just so alluring to him and had him drawn in at all times, and he loved it. She looked over at him and couldn't help but chuckle.

"I must say you look very nice yourself, papi," she complimented and he just smirked.

"Thank you," he said before placing a kiss on her hand. "This is for you," He reached behind himself and pulled out a red rose that he handed to her.