𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕥 ~ 𝕆' 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕒

Request: Kinda, I originally started this as a Schlatt oneshot because someone requested a Romeo and Juliet style thing for him, but it was super out of character and it fitted better with Wilbur, sorry to minecraftmobsimp who requested it...

MCYT: Wilbur Soot

Minecraft or Irl: In Minecraft

Type: Angst (the angst is back BB)

Pronouns: She/Her

Notes: Y/N= Your name

Premise: Manberg AU, Romeo and Juliet style. You're Schlatt's sister but you have a ✨ forbidden✨ romance with Wilbur. Based on the song O' Valencia by The Decemberists. This song actually fits so well it's unreal-

Trigger Warnings: Murder

Wilbur's POV

You belong to the game

Our eyes met from across the festival. She glanced down, a blush adorning her cheeks at the visual contact.

And you say you can't break away

It was so hard to keep this all a secret. But she was Schlatt's sister. If he were to find out...

But I'm here with my hands on my heart

I just wanted our lips to meet without the constant fear of discovery. Was that too much to ask?

And our families can't agree

I hated that I had to be banished and go so long without seeing her. Sometimes, if it was quiet, I'd sneak into the city to see her.

I'm your brother's sworn enemy

She'd have to choose eventually. Choose between her family, or me.

But I'll shout out my love to the stars

But we found a way around that.

So wait for the stone on your window, your window

Tonight, after the Festival. We'd run away together.

Wait by the car and we'll go, we'll go

We could get away from this and be free. Of course I felt guilty leaving Tommy, but Techno would look after him.

When first we laid eyes

God I'll never forget when I first met her. It was the Presidential Rally. I was so stupid and confident back then. We called Schlatt back to endorse us, and there she was...

I swore to no compromise

I won't say it was love at first sight. Because that's not real. But there was definitely something there.

'Til I felt my caress on your skin

To my surprise, she seemed outraged at her brother's plans to run his own party. It was clear. From the beginning she was on my side. She just couldn't show it.

Well, how soon we were betrayed

Something was wrong. She was running towards me, to where I was hidden, not trying to disguise her urgency.

Your best friend gave us away

"Fundy saw us!"

And your brother came all unhinged

"I think he told Schlatt." My heart dropped.

So wait for the stone on your window, your window

"We can leave soon, I promise." I pressed a kiss into her hair, sending her back.

Wait by the car and we'll go, we'll go

I tried not to panic. Schlatt was a psychopath, if he knew...

All I heard was a shout

"Wilbur!"

Of your brother calling me out

"Schlatt." I stepped out from where I was hiding, facing the man who beat me time and time again. I wouldn't let him win this time.

And you ran like a fool to my side

She began to run towards us, stuck halfway as she debated between who to run to. Finally she settled on me.

"Y/N, no!" I screamed as Schlatt raised his crossbow, aiming for me.

"You will not touch my sister again!"

Well, the shot, it hit hard

The arrow buried itself into her stomach. Both Schlatt and I froze. She'd been caught in the crossfire, protecting me. The President's eyes were furious.

And your frame went limp in my arms

She fell backwards, almost in slow motion. I let my arms take her midway, lowering her slowly to the ground. I pushed her hair back and rested her head in my lap as the blood began to stain her shirt.

"No, no, no, no, no..." I cried.

And an oath of love was your dying cry

"Wilbur, I love-" She gasped for breath. Her finger delicately traced my cheek before dropping pathetically to her side.

"NO!" I screamed.

So wait for the stone on your window, your window

I rounded on Schlatt in rage.

Wait by the car and we'll, go we'll go

"How could you do this?! She was your sister!"

But O Valencia

"If she hadn't been running towards you this never would have happened! It's all your fault, Soot!" He sneered.

With your blood still warm on the ground

I looked at the girl in my arms. The face that I'd dream about seeing every night.

Valencia

We were so close! So close to being free.

And I'll burn this whole city down

"You took everything from me!" I screamed to the man I once considered a friend.

Valencia

"My home, my freedom, and now. Y/N!" He would pay for this.

With your blood gettin' cold on the ground

"You brought this on yourself with your petty actions." He replied, coldly.

Valencia

I ran my thumb across her cheek gently, tears obscuring my eyes.

And I swear to the stars

Our love had been infinite. We were naive, and that naivety was shattered by a piercing arrow.

I'll burn this whole city down

"This city will be nothing."