𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞/𝕋𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕕𝕖 ~ 𝔸𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕪 𝔸𝕡𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖

MCYT: Dream/Technoblade

Minecraft or Irl: Minecraft

Type: Angst for Dream, sorts Fluff for Techno?

Pronouns: They/Them

Notes: Y/N = Your name

Premise: L'manberg AU. Dream trusted you to find and bring Technoblade to him because he was sheltering Tommy. But you were on Techno's side all along.

Trigger warnings: Swearing and me hating my own writing 😄👍

"Come on, I gotta go, he's gonna get suspicious." I sighed, dragging myself out of the self proclaimed Blood God's arms.

Take a seat back in your clam shell

"Stay another minute." He whispered, pressing a kiss to my neck.

If the oceans not enough, nor am I

"Guys, I don't wanna see this, I'm a minor you know!" Tommy exclaimed in his usual shrill tone.

Rollin' in, I feel a dark swell

"Yes, yes Tommy, we know, you keep telling us." I mutter, pushing aside the thin drapes covering the windows.

Crawling up the skin of my spine

I froze at the sight. Dream. Walking towards the house.

If I'd known you sold on maybe

"Tommy, hide." I instructed, giving no further explanation as I pulled on my cloak and ventured into the icy terrain.

I'd a let you waste another guy

I heard Techno follow me and I cursed silently. I winced even more as he grabbed my hand as he caught up, not noticing the man approaching until after.

Well, alrighty Aphrodite

"Y/N. What the fuck is this?" The man with the mask wasted no time getting to the point.

Go whip that red for other eyes

"Look, I promise it's-" I trailed off, giving no further explanation.

Run your morning bath in sea foam

"I trusted you. I trusted you to help me." I was struck for a second. He didn't sound angry... Almost... Sad.

Soak your milky skin in the tide

"Dream, I suggest you leave before I'll do something I regret." Techno threatened, stepping forward, axe in hand.

Little pearl you think you're in gold

"No. I don't think I will. They're coming with me." Dream responded, flicking a sword out from its sheath.

But I can see the dirt in your lines

"And what if I refuse?" I stared at the man who thought he had me in the palm of my hands with a steely gaze.

If I'd known you sold on maybe

"You don't get to refuse, u trusted you and you let me down, and you wonder why-" I didn't give him a chance to finish.

I'd a let you waste another guy

"No. I'm not letting you win. I'm not letting you manipulate me. I was never on your side. No matter how much you trusted me, I would never help you. You're a monster." I spat.

Well, alrighty Aphrodite

"What if I said I loved you? What if that was why I trusted you?" I let out a harsh laugh.

Go whip that red for other eyes

"Oh Dream, that changes nothing. You think I'll suddenly run to your side because of one phrase? You're a liar, it's what you do. Get the fuck away from here. And I swear to god if you come back you'll regret it."

If I'd known you sold on maybe

"I never lied to you." That's all the man with the lime cloak said before he took my advice and stalked away into the night.

Then, I'd a let you waste another guy

I turned back to Techno, admiration sparkling in his eyes.

Well, alrighty Aphrodite

"My Aphrodite..." He whispered, voice low.

Go whip that red for other eyes

I smiled, leaning in to connect our lips again.