PE Class

Mrs. Rayor had set a project for her PE theory class. The groups were the same every time, apart from when Buttercup decided she'd had enough of her partner. She was originally put with Butch, the popular boy who was never like the stereo types. Instead of being pretty and dumb, he was handsome and smart and could charm his way to any girl he wanted. Buttercup did everything to stop them partnering up, she went through weeks of detentions (given by other teachers because Mrs. Rayor was too nice to give them), scoldings and got grounded and shamed by her parents. When she was finally allowed to pick another group to be in, she automatically picked her two friends, Rebecca and Amber. They were delighted to have her a part of it, it would mean free excuses to hang out and have fun. Until hang out time turned into disaster.

PRESENT TIME: 10PM

"WHAT?" Amber shouted, flopping face first onto the bed they were previously dancing on, head in her hands. Buttercup paused the music and started banging her head on the wall. "I have no idea! I'll read it again to make sure we haven't misunderstood what she's said." Rebecca said. She jumped down from standing on the bed to sitting on it as cleared her throat.

"Dear students of Yr11 PE,

I am very sorry to announce that you will not be able to work in pairs or threes for your cardiovascular system project. Instead, you will be working in groups of fours, fives or sixes. Here are your groups below:

Brandon, Saffron, Aaron, Diana.

Freddie, Dylan, Laurence, Winston.

Yasmin, Olivia, Gena, Tara.

Xavier, Rinston, Charlie, Patrick, Ruthen.

Buttercup, Amber, Rebecca, Butch, Paris, Romeo.

Kieran, Ein, Aiden, Jason.

I wish you all good luck and hope this doesn't cause too much trouble. If you have any questions, make sure you email me!

Mrs. E Rayor."

The three of them were silent, processing the email a few times in their head.

"What. The. Fuck." Buttercup said slowly, each word paired with a bang on the wall with her head.

"Careful Buttercup, you don't want to loose anymore brain cells." Amber joked, trying to lighten the mood, only to get a middle finger stuck up at her.

Suddenly, all three of the girls' notification sounds went off. They burst out laughing, thinking it was a coincidence, only to find that the boys they were partnered with had set up a group chat and started talking on it.

"Fuck this." Rebecca said, throwing her phone across to the other side of the bed.

"Hey girls, come here." Amber said. Buttercup and Rebecca sat either side of Amber on the bed, watching what she was pointing to on the phone screen.

Wanna come over and work on our muscular endurance together? ;)
Group chat created by Romeo