Sleepover

This was it, the day Buttercup wanted to choke on poison, thinking about. Buttercup hated sleepovers. And why? It was because of a terrifying experience she's had before at one.

It was 7 years ago, Buttercup was 11.
She went round her best friends house, Mitch's. The two were inseparable, with the same likes and dislikes. Everything was going well, they were playing pokémon in Mitch's room, until crying and wailing was heard from the kitchen, the two kids ran down the stairs to find something that would scar them for the rest of thier lives. On the floor was Mitch's father, his clothes stained red, with his mother sobbing with her face in her hands beside him. Mitch and his mother moved away to Canada after that. And Buttercup has never seen him since.

Buttercup remembers that night like it was just yesterday, and now she was forced by her father and best friends to go have another sleepover. Her father said that it would be good for her. And here she was, texting Bubbles asking if her and Blossom were there yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bubblysqueak

"I'm waiting outside the door! You better be quick!"

ButterSoldier

"Yeah, yeah. My phone says I'm two minutes away."

"Yay! Be quick though, you know what Bloss can be like if you're late."

"You're right I do. I think I do more than anyone"

"This is going to be so much fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sleepover was with Blossom's boyfriend Brick and his brothers, Butch and Boomer. Butch and Buttercup were close friends and he knew about Buttercup's first sleepover story. Which is why he made it his duty to make sure Nothing like that would ever happen again.

Butch's POV

My brothers and I were at the door greeting Bubbles and Blossom at the door. It wasn't much longer until Buttercup got here. When she opened the door and walked inside, I immediately grabbed her waist and lifted her up. "H-Hey! Put me down, you freak!" She said half annoyed. I chuckled and let her go. Right after I did so, I got a punch around the face. "Calm down, Butterfly." I smirked. Boomer ran over to the two of us and invited us to play on the Xbox.

We went over to the gaming room to see Brick, Blossom and Bubbles were playing Call of Duty, Black Ops. Bubbles had the least amount of kills, followed by Blossom and Brick was in the lead. The game ended and it was our go. 10 minutes in and Buttercup is smashing us. We even teamed up against her. She made us take the L when the game ended.

5 hours later and we're setting up the girls beds for the night. Buttercup tenses up when she looks at the time. "9:34" she whispered to herself. I knew why she was nervous, the Mitch's dad incident happened at 9:41. I sat down on my bed, pulling Buttercup onto my lap, and just hugged her, I didn't say anything. Surprisingly she hugged back, I could hear her silently whimpering and I could feel how tense she was. We held each other for about 20 minutes, I made sure I didn't let go of her until after the incident time went. 9:54 I let go of her, but she didn't let go of me, I sat there confused, until I had realized...

...she had fallen asleep.