"Um, Excuse me!?"

It was the end of the day, and most of the students had already gone home. However, Amber, Blossom and Bubbles were walking down the hall, when they heard distant noises from one of the classrooms.

"What the hell do you think that was?" Amber asked, they stopped walking and turned to face the door the noise was coming from.

"I'm not sure?" Bubbles replied shyly.

Being the curious people they were, Amber and Blossom looked through the glass window of the door, only to see the school's biggest and well known rivals mid-fight.

They watched as Buttercup scooped up a bunch of books from the shelf and start throwing them across the classroom at Butch.

"Holy shi-" Amber began before Blossom nudged her. "Mind your language." She whispered "We're prefects, we're meant to set a good example." Blossom explained pulling Amber away from the door. "Relax~" She said, dragging the 'x'. "There's no one here anyway."

You could practically hear the cogs whirling and the light bulb appear in Amber's head as she came up with an idea.

Without informing the others, she grabbed the classroom keys from her pocket that they had been trusted with, and locked the door before running off. Leaving the other two girls standing there in shock.

"What!?" Blossom shouted in anger, as she turned towards the direction the girl had ran off to. "She's insane! Just wait until Mrs Forely hears about this!" She exclaimed before storming off in the other direction. Leaving Bubbles alone.

Banging was heard from the other side of the door. When Bubbles turned around, she saw a very confused Buttercup banging on the door. Blossom's shouting had obviously gained their attention.

A muffled "Open the door!" was heard. Bubbles squeaked, a little intimidated, as she frantically nodded and ran to go find Amber for the keys.

Five minutes before,
Buttercup's POV

"You mother-" I shouted at him as he threw a whiteboard pen at me.
"She gave me three weeks of detention because of you!"

An abandoned water bottle lay at my side, before I picked it up and threw it at him. Unfortunately, the annoying sod managed to dodge it.

"Maybe you deserved it!" He retaliated, chucking an open box of pens across the classroom at me.

I covered my face with my arm to avoid the flying pens, a few hitting my shoulders and neck.

"Me!? I got framed for your wrong-doing! You dumped the milk over Isabel!" I picked up a chair and launched it his way.

He ducked behind a table that had been thrown on it's a side.

"One, It was funny. Two, you just threw a chair at me you crazy bitch!"

A loaded bookshelf sat behind me, in my eyes it was practically begging for me to throw the books. So that's what I did. "Well maybe that's what you get for framing me!"

I scooped up a bunch of books into my arms.

"Don't you dare-" Butch started.

I began to hurl the books at him, three hitting his head, the rest hitting his body. He fell backwards into another desk, groaning loudly.

"... Insane! ... Wait until forely..." We heard muffled shouting outside in the hallway.

I walk over to the door, about to step outside to see what's going on, but the door wasnt opening.

I could have sworn it was a pull door? I'll try pushing anyway. The door rattled back and forth, but didn't open.

I bang on the door, gaining Bubbles attention from outside.