Pocky

Beware: Short

It was 1:00 am. The 3 of them were all sitting in their sleeping bags, bored out of their mind. "Bruhhhhhh, there's nothing to doooooo" BC complained slumping back down onto the bedroom floor. "That's the 7th time you've said that." Butch said, slamming his head into his crossed arms. Amber just groaned and pulled on her hoodie strings, trying to entertain herself. Then, an idea sprang to her head. "Ooh!~ I know! What about a midnight snack!" Butch and Buttercup both sat up, hearing the mention of food. "I know we were saving the snacks for movies, but we need sugar right now." Amber said, pulling a box out of her bag. The box was a pocky box. Caramel flavoured. "You want us to play pocky?" Buttercup questioned, raising a brow. "Eh? No? I was just talking about eating them. They're so goooood" Amber said, nearly drooling at the thought of her favourite flavoured pocky sticks. "I wouldn't mind playing pocky~" Butch said, leaning forward and winking at Buttercup. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Amber, who had just slammed her head into her pillow after every word she said: "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME A THIRD WHEEL." She said/shouted. Buttercup laughed and opened the box. Butch quickly grabbed one and put it in his mouth. "Ughhh. It's happening isn't it?" Amber said, resting her head in her hands. "We can always invite Paris around" Buttercup said with a smirk, before leaning in and putting her mouth on the other end of the pocky. "One, shut the fuck up. Two, he wouldn't even be able to come over, it's 1:15 in the morning." Buttercup brought her attention back to Butch and the pocky stick. Butch's forest Green eyes caught hers and they slowly bit off pieces of the pocky stick until...

SLAM

The door to the bedroom opened at the speed of light, revealing a green haired boy with yellow eyes. "I got the popcorn. Ready to watch some Butchercup, Amber?" The boy said. "PARIS, YOU SAVED ME! BUT I'M NOT WATCHING BUTCHERCUP. LET'S GO SOMEWHERE ELSE." Amber shouted, grabbing his hand and running out the room. Buttercup bit off the rest of the pocky stick and laughed. "Way to ruin the best part" Butch sulked, with an eye roll.