"uh Tom this place looks like you need to pay to open the front door.."

he laughs

"Don't worry I come here lots,"

I'm really confused. We walk in and the front desk lady greets us.

"Good morning Tom, Just here for the studio?"

I look over at him,

"No actually I talked with Miles this morning and he said he had an open slot for 11,"

She types on her computer,

"Oh yes, You can go ahead and head up he's ready for ya,"

Tom grabs my hand

"let's go."

The lady at the front desk looks at me and smiles.

"have fun!"

I smile back.

We get into the elevator and Tom clicks the 14th floor,

"So um what are we doing?"

I look at him

"And how come that lady acts like your best friend?"

He laughs

"Just wait and see, and she is one of my best friends like I said I come here a lot."

The door opens and the floor is so nice! It has music posters down the hallway and just the nicest decoration. Maybe I was right? Tom wants us to see a professional designer for the house!

"Thomas! oh I'm so happy you came haven't see you in weeks!"

A man very nicely dressed hugs him,

"yes, yes. so this is Claire who I was talking to you about,"

He comes over and hugs me

"yes, oh my she's even more adorable in person."

he whispers in my ear

"your instagram has great photos but natural is the way to go!"

I smile and laugh. We start walking with him down another hallway,

"So how has Tom be acting around you gorgeous?"

I smile

"well quite sweet as always I guess he just gets a little annoying when he doesn't tell me where we're going like right now."

I shoot a glare at him,

"oh honey your at my studio, I've been helping Tom for years with recording songs!"

He pushes open a door that opens up to a big studio.

"Claire I want you to sing a few songs, just one of mine and another one you can chose to show Miles here how great you are!"

I almost faint

"Tom, I will seriously die I can't sing around other people. The only reason I sang while you were getting is because I knew you wouldn't judge me. No offense Miles but I can't allow myself to sing infront of other people." 

Tom walks over to me and pulls me aside

"Claire, Miles has had millions of clients and only what a little over 100 were actually good! He doesn't care what you sound like!"

He kisses my cheek

"plus your amazing!"

I take a big deep breath and walk into the studio and start reading Toms lyrics.

So nothing really big happened this chapter but at least Claire is opening up some new things for Tom. She usually has troubles with that but Tom brings out the best in her!

-xxoo