8

I wake up and tom is sleeping peacefully, its about 5 in the morning. I sit up and its still dark outside, I'm thirsty so I get up to get some water. I walk to the kitchen grab a cup and pour some water, as I'm drinking the water Tom comes up behind me.

"boo!"

He grabs onto my shoulders.

"ahh! Tom!"

I turn around and he hugs me.

"sorry but you deserve a punishment for waking me,"

I sent my cup in the sink.

"com'on lets go sleep in bed and not the couch for once."

We both walk to the bedroom and find willow almost taking up the whole bed, Tom and I decide to let her sleep so we snuggle close on his side. After about 5 minutes me and Tom aren't comfortable.

"If you lay on top of me, less room will be taken up."

I get up to lay on top, I have both arms around him and he has both arms around me. He lays down and pulls the covers over me.

"night darling,"

We have a little makeout session nothing to important.

"goodnight; goodmorning. Doesn't matter at this point."

He pulls me in tight and I fall asleep warm and happy.

1 hour later

I wake up and Toms shirt magically disappeared? I don't care, I sit up. I look around and the room is still dark so I can't really see anything. I'm still on top of Tom I start moving but its not me moving?

"Oh goodmorning"

Tom opens his eyes ajusting to the light.

"oh sorry did I wake you again?"

He sits up.

"no I don't think we were even asleep."

He grabs the clock and turns to read it, it read 6:43. I open my eyes wide.

"what? We just went to sleep at 5:37!"

He lays back down.

"well I'm not even tired anymore."

I put both my hands on his cheeks.

"wells lets do something because I'm bored"

I lean in and kiss him.
We get up and turn on all the lights in the house.

"I can't think of a better time to start packing boxes."

Tom turns his head looking confused.

"boxes?... OHhhhh boxes!"

He points his finger up and down. I walk to the bedroom.

"alright I'm changing! I shouldn't need to lock the door. DON'T make me lock the door!"

I stare him right in the eyes.

"don't look at me willow seems to always cause the door to open."

I close the door, I grab my last outfit in my bag. I start to undress and I hear the door creak open, I turn around.

"Thomas! Seriously it isn't funn...."

hes not there? I walk to the door and he is gone, I look around for willow and see her doggy door swaying back in fourth she must have gone out back. I walk out a little more and peak around the check the kitchen, hes not there either?

"Tom where are you!"

I check every room in the house even the forbidden HP room. I check the garage and no Tom?

"Tom come on this isn't funny anymore!"

I walk back to the living room and sit down, I completely forgot I was naked, well half naked I had my underwear on that didn't cover much but no one was there so? I stand up and walk to the bedroom, I close the door and lock it. I walk into Toms closet and put on one of his sweatshirts, I walk back out and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I have to pee so I go sit on the toilet, as I walk over to the toilet the shower curtain is moving. I go to open it and..

"booo!"

I jump back and trip to the ground.

"ahhh!"

Tom jumps out of the shower and runs to me,

"darling I'm soo sorry are you alright?"

I glare at him.

"oh I'm fine just fine nothing wrong here!"

He helps me up, He grabs me.

"Hands off fool,"

I sit down on the bed.

"Claire I'm sorry I was just getting into halloween spirit!"

He sits next to me.

"com'on I never meant for that,"

He grabs me and pulls me to sit on his lap, He hugs me and I roll my eyes.

"What do I have to do?"

I stare him in the eyes.

"Not hide in the shower for 5 minutes and ignore your girlfriend who's yelling and is very concerned because you just disappeared. And I get to pick our halloween costumes now, it's the only offer I'm taking."

He morns.

"allllright fine, I'm sorry....they better be good costumes"

I hug him and kiss him on the cheek.