I raise my eyebrows in confusion and try again but it's the same thing. I'm being denied access. This has never happened before.

Tracy wasn't next to me. Which is good because I wanted nothing but to so badly slap the dog shit out of her. I pick up my bag and head to my Boss office. I give the door a slight knock.

"Come in". I hear Doctor Adams call. I open the door and step inside, closing it.

"Hey Doctor Adams, I'm trying to log in but it's denying me access to the computer". I explain to him as I sit down in the chair opposite from him.

"Summer, take a seat". Concern laces his face. "You have been with us for some time now and I'm sorry to hear about the lost of your mother".

"Thank you, I'm still hanging in there". I say to him truthfully. It took everything in me not to cry hearing about my mother being gone.

"Unfortunately some evidence has been brought to light and because of this you are under investigation".

I was shocked. "Investigation for what?".

"Helping a civilian without the proper security measures being in place, we have video proof of you helping a gunshot wound without even reporting it to the police". He says to me showing me his computer screen with the proof.

"I can explain". I protest.

"Summer, there is nothing to explain, this is a crime and the only reason you're not being arrested right now is because I know you are a good person, I'm sure you had your reasons but I can't allow this type of behavior in my clinic, I'm sorry". He apologizes.

"Who told you this? This was a year ago, well over a year".

"It's confidential but as of right now, hand me your hospital Identification card".

I take the card from out my pocket and place it into his hand. As much as I wanted to cry I was not going to show any weakness. The only two people who knew about me helping Damien were Shantel and Tracy. And then it clicked.

Tracy.

Getting up I storm out of the office on a path of revenge. I see Tracy sitting at our old work station and walk up to her.

"You are so low! As much as I picked up for your hoe ass".

Shantel waddles over towards us. Holding her 8 month baby bump. "What happened?". She asks looking from Tracy then to me.

"This hoe got me fired! How many times have I covered for her when she was sucking every doctors dick in the alley out back!".

Tracy jumps up out her chair, clearly angered by my words.

"No, I dare you to jump". Shantel warns her.

"Shantel you're pregnant with my God daughter, just let me handle this". I say to her.

"You have some nerve bitch". Tracy shots at me. "You mad because you're fired? No body wants you here!".

And that's all it took for me to punch her in the face. She fell to the floor and I get on top of her. I punch her again.

"That's for trying to sleep with my baby's father". I say landing another blow to her face.

"That's for being a snake of a friend and a snitch!". I yell louder, punching her again.

The hospital security rushes in and pulls me off her. I was furious. I honestly blacked out. I was not about to take shit from anyone, especially after losing my mother.