Year 6-7 | Won Won

As I walked back inside the common room, I was greeted by a crying Hermione and an extremely conflicted Harry. Her eyes were red, she had been crying for quite a while now.

"I left for- what, half an hour?" I said furrowing my eyebrows sitting beside Hermione wrapping my arm around her. She buried her head into my shoulders crying even more. I looked over her shoulders raising my eyebrows at Harry who only looked at me confused.

"Ron," He mouthed whispering. Ronald Weasley? The hell would he do to make Hermione literally cry over him? The only time Hermione cried over a guy was when Ron had yelled at her for going to the Yule Ball with Viktor.

"He's not worth it," I said skeptically unsure what he did. The door suddenly barged open and Ron came inside. Hermione's eyes lit up so quickly looking towards the door when Lavender also walked in. Ron had his back faced against us when Lavender literally jumped onto him kissing him. Oh.

My jaw dropped open and my eyes widened. Ron and Lavender started dating, now Hermione's heartbroken all in the span of 30 minutes while I was gone. The two were kissing really passionately, Lavender's arms were thrown over Ron's shoulders and his were around her waist.

"Ahem," I slightly coughed grabbing the two's attention.

"Oops," Lavender said laughing awkwardly eyeing the crying Hermione in my arms, "I didn't know you guys were here,"

Ron smiled at me then at Hermione who got up so fast storming up towards the girl's dormitories, not looking back.

"What's wrong with her?" Ron asked furrowing his eyebrows with Lavender still in his arms.

"Don't worry about it Won Won," Lavender said in a baby-voice pulling Ron into another kiss. Won Won? That almost irritates me as much as Two Pumpkin Pasties Please, almost.

"Ahem," I coughed a little louder to separate them apart.

"Well, I guess this isn't the right place Won Won, good night," She said giving him one last kiss before walking up to the girl's dormitories with bright red cheeks. Harry and I both gave each other strange looks eyeing Lavender and Ron. Ron was absolutely... Dazed, he had this dreamy expression on his face.

"So what's going on in between you and Lavender?" I asked.

"Me and Lav? We're in love"

"You two have been dating for an hour,"

"What Lav and I have- well, let's say, there's no stopping it, it's chemical. Would it last, who knows? Point is, I'm a free agent," He said walking up to the boy's dormitories with his dreamy smile.

I turned to face Harry and we both broke into quiet laughter, of course, I felt terrible about Hermione but Ron and Lavender, their relationship was... Interesting. Not breaking the laughter, I sat closer to Harry laying on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my back gently kissing my head and rubbing my back.

"Would you like it if I acted like that?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Honestly I don't think you would be able to,"

"You don't think I'll be able to look at you straight in the eye and act cute?"

"Not really, no,"

"Two pumpkin pasties please?"

"Shut up," He said cupping my cheeks bringing them closer to kiss my lips. It started off as multiple pecks but soon quickly turned into snogging. Time stopped whenever our lips crashed, it made me feel like the happiest and luckiest girl on Earth.