Year 1-6 | 3rd floor

❝︎You can't disagree though,
she's like a royal❞︎

06: 3rd Floor

꧁♡꧂

"Really Harry? Instead of Expelling you or at least give you detention... She made you a seeker for Quidditch?" Hermione asked dumbfounded while walking down the corridors. Harry was bloody lucky for that, I guess being the chosen one comes with many different priorities.

"And you're telling me this now and not earlier because..?" Ron asked slightly offended

"Trolls," Harry replied.

"Harry you must be the youngest Quidditch player-"

"First in a century according to Mcgonagall" Harry interrupted Ron. He had a huge snug smile on his face, definitely bragging. Honestly, I don't blame him. It really is something to be proud of, setting a record.

"Good job Harry!" The Weasley twins pop out, one next to Harry and one next to Ron.

"They're both beaters," Ron explained. Truth to be told, I have no idea how quidditch works.

"Our job is to make sure you don't get hurt! No one has died in years, they do vanish every once a while."

"Don't worry Harry, Quidditch is great! The best game there is, you'll be great too." Ron said.

"But I never even played Quidditch, what if I make fool of myself?"

"You won't make fool of yourself, it's in your blood," I said just as we turned the corner of the corridor where there was a trophy with the name James Potter. He was also a seeker, I heard stories from my father. He was extremely talented too, that explains why Harry's so good.

"That explains a lot," Ron said reading all the names of the trophies.

"Yeah but that's him, you don't know if I'll be as good as him," Harry said a bit surprised to find out his dad was also a seeker.

"Whatever Harry, let's just go," I muttered rolling my eyes slightly, he was doubting himself.

We were walking up the moving stairs back to the Gryffindor Common room when the staircases suddenly changed. Percy warned us about these stairs and how troublesome they are and now I really see why. If it starts moving, we'd have to wait for it to move back again.

"Let's go this way," Harry said leading us up the stairs instead of waiting for it to change directions again. We opened a door the staircase led to and entered a dark room. It gave off very creepy vibes, not to forget how cold it was.

"Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here?" Ron asked. Only then I realized where we were, we went up the stairs away from the Gryffindor common room, meaning we're at the third floor.

"We're not supposed to be here, it's the third floor, it's forbidden," I said staying close to the others.

"Let's go" Harry was about to lead us out when Filch's cat with bloody red eyes started to cry. Filch never leaves his car unattended, he could be anywhere near. With his cat crying, he'd be by her side in a heartbeat.

"Run!" Harry yelled.

"Are you guys out of your minds? Yes, let's run deeper into the forbidden floor!" before I even realize, Hermione and Ron had followed Harry. "Goddammit it" I muttered. I knew I should go back out but repulsively decided to follow them.

"Come on! Right through that door" Harry pointed and we all ran towards it. He tried to open it but it was locked causing harry groan in frustration.

"That's it.. we're done for!" Ron said with fear in his eyes

"Oh move over!" I muttered shoving Ron to the side, something I have never done perhaps in my life. I would never touch anyone so disrespectfully, if madam Natalia or mother found out about this, I would be talking to Merlin right now. I whipped out my wand from my robe pocket and pointed it at the door. "Alohomora" I said unlocking the door. As soon as the door opened we all rushed in.

"Alohomora?" Ron asked closing the door behind him.

"Standard book of spells Chapter 7" Hermione added. Behind the door, I heard Filch asking his cat if anyone was here then heading out after seeing no one. Thank god I followed, if I had stayed then Filch would've caught me.

"Filch is gone," Hermione said.

"Probably thinks this door's locked," Ron said looking around the room we were in.

"It was locked"

"And for good reason," Harry said. I followed his gaze to see a giant three-headed dog sleeping on top of a trapdoor who's eyes started to open one by one. All four of us screamed in unison and we all rushed out the door pushing hard and locking the door in their faces.

"What do they think they're doing! Keeping something like that in the school!" Ron yelled

"You don't use your eyes, do you! didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione snapped making our ways upstairs to our dormitories.

"I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its head! Or maybe you didn't notice, it had three heads!" Ron yelled, their bickering was annoying me especially today. I almost died, at least twice!

"It was standing on a trapdoor which means it wasn't there by accident" Hermione added.

"It's guarding something," I said trying to be calm so I don't end up screaming at them to just shut up.

"That's right. Now, if you two don't mind I'm going to bed before either of you get another clever idea to get us killed or worse expelled." Hermione turned around and snapped at them. She wasn't wrong though, we had enough for today. She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards our room.

"Good night Harry, good night Ron," I say turning around before I enter.

A QUICK HARRY POV

"Evelyn Clermont shoved me today!" Ron said as we headed back to the boy's dormitories.

"Are you still on about her having 2 emotions?" I said rolling my eyes.

"You can't disagree though, she's like a royal! Acts like a princess," Ron said getting into bed.

"I guess.." I said as I sat down on my bed. My cheeks heat up whenever I remember telling her to keep her hair down. I didn't mean to say it out loud, I was just thinking about it in my head. I hate it when people call her an ice princess, her smile is actually so warm.

꧁♡꧂

Thank you for reading my story! Commenting / Voting greatly helps the growth of this story :)

(A/N about a week later) Oh gosh, this chapter is a disaster. Again, the first chapters are a complete mess because they were the first every chapters I ever wrote

I know this part of the story comes before the troll thing but I thought it'd make more sense for it to come after because now they're all closer friends :)