Year 5-10 | Christmas

This year for Christmas I went to Grimmauld place with Harry Hermione and the Weasleys. We were all gathered around the dinner table exchanging small talks. All the Weasleys were there except Charlie Bill and Percy. Percy recently started working for the ministry and completely ignored the Weasleys. He's been brainwashed by Fudge, I'm not surprised though. Ever since he was head boy he had been getting on my nerves a lot.

"Here we go... Daddy's back" Mrs. Weasley rolled Mr. Weasley in on his wheelchair. He was badly injured. There were bruises around his body and bandages around his neck.

"Come on sit down! That's it, presents" Mrs. Weasley gestured us to sit down. I sat down next to Hermione and in front of me was a nicely wrapped blue present box. I slowly opened up the present box to reveal a hand knitted blue scarf with my initial E on the very end.

"Aw" I whispered under my breath. Hermione had a similar one to mine except hers was purple. Everyone was eager to try it on except for Ron who just put his knitted jumper down on the side.

"Thank you so much Mrs

"Thank you so much Mrs. Weasley" I said smiling at her.

"You're welcome dear" She returned a motherly smile handing me a plate of food, "Come on them everyone let's clear this away- Oh! Harry, Harry" She rushed over to Harry who walked down the stairs very slowly. I didn't look up at him on purpose and instead helped serve food.

"Toast- A Christmas toast-" Mr. Weasley raised his cup of juice as the rest of us followed, "To Mr. Harry Potter, without who, I will not be here. Harry"

"Harry" We all repeated raising out glass

"Harry" Sirius came down stairs raising his glass winking at Harry. We all drank the juice as Harry took a seat beside me.

"Merry Christmas Evelyn" He said turning to face me.

"Merry Christmas" I replied not looking at him. From the corner of my eyes I saw him sigh. He looked like he wanted to say something but didn't and turned back to start eating his food.

"Looks like Umbridge is really trying to find out any evidence about the DA" I whispered to Hermione turning my body completely away from Harry.

"Yeah.. Do you think we should get rid of that parchment with the names?"