Year 3-6 | Storm

3-6: Storm

Time passed quick, normal days over and over with no sign of Sirius Black. Harry was still a little paranoid but seemed to have relaxed somewhat. My hair was untied falling over my shoulders, ever since the first time I left it untied I just kept leaving it untied. I sat in an empty seat next to Harry in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. So far Professor Lupin was one of my favorites, he actually was really good at teaching and his classes were fun to take.

The chatters of the classroom stopped as Profesor Snape's barged in closing every single window there was in the classroom creating darkness. He got up to the very front of the class rolling down a projector screen looking at us all firmly.

"Turn to page 394," He said ever so coldly.

"Excuse me sir, where's Profesor Lupin?"

"That's not really your concern is it Potter? He is currently incapable of teaching at present time. Turn to page 394," He said walking back to the back of the class turning the projector on.

"Werewolves?" Ron furrowed his eyebrows.

"But sir, we just begun learning about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start Nocturnal beast for weeks," Hermione turned to face him now sitting behind me.

"Quiet."

"When did she come in here? Did you see her come in?" Ron asked me once again. I only shrugged, personally I had no idea how she was doing that either.

"Now, who can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" Hermione's hand shot up into the air as always.

"No one? Very disappointing" Snape said clearly acknowledging Hermione's hand go up.

"Please sir, an Animagus is a wizard who can choose to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon he transforms and he no longer remember who he is. Furthermore the werewolf only responds to the call of his own kind," Hermione continued. From the other side of the class Draco howled mimicking the sound of a werewolf snickering with his friends.

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy. That is the second time you've spoken out of turn Miss Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?" Snape snapped back at her. I looked back at Hermione who only looked down at her book not daring to look up. "5 Points from Gryffindor."

"Well surely you should take points away from Slytherin sir. Draco's actions were also distracting your class or will your favoritism cover his actions again?" I spoke out returning the same exact emotionless face back at him.

"Another 5 points from Gryffindor again and.. 5 points from Slytherin," He said walking away. "As an antidote for your ignorance I want on my desk by Monday morning two rows of parchment on the werewolf with particular emphasis on recognizing it," The class groaned rolling their eyes.

"Sir it's quidditch tomorrow," Harry said.

"Then I suggest you take extra care Mr. Potter" Snape said hunching over Harry's desk. "Lost of limb will not be an excuse. Page 394," He said before walking away and intimidating the daylight out of him.

My attention was drawn to a little paper crane flying past and landing in Harry's hands, Snape's voice drowned out in the background. He looked at me confused before opening the paper crane to reveal a drawing of Harry getting struck by lighting during the Quidditch game. I glared at Draco who was surely laughing and smirking with his group of minions. I snatched the paper out of Harry's hand crumbling it before shoving it back in my pocket.