*timeskip*

Y/n: Urghhhh......why do i have to do so much paper work?!

Head-maid: Because you are the owner of this mansion, so you have to take care of the budget.

Y/n: Why can't any of you handle the budget?

Head-maid: Because we're maids. We don't have much knowlegde on economics.

Y/n: Aaaaaaahhhhhhh........i need a hug.

Head-maid: Of course, Y/n-sama.

She then hugs you.

Head-maid: Is this hug to your liking?
Y/n-sama?

Y/n: Yea, it's great. Anyway-

Someone then opens the door.

Maid: I'm sorry to interupt you
Y/n-sama. But the spies have returned.

Y/n: Hey, even though the reason you interupted me are comepletly fair. You always have to knock, otherwise you might accidentily walk in on someone changing. It violates my rights!

Maid: Pff! Ok Y/n-sama~ *with a hint of sarcasm.

Y/n:.......ah, it seems your not fit to be a maid.

Maid: Huh?

Y/n: You know~ if i wanted to, i could rip you to shreds without even lifting a finger. Since you know, you rudely interupteped me.

Maid: W-wait! What?!

Y/n: Now then, if you don't want to die. Leave.

Maid: O-of c-course!

*later*

Y/n: So? You've got anything on them?

Witchcultist: Of course, here's the document.

Y/n: Hm....perfect! Now then, about the-

........

Aaaaaand they're gone.........

Y/n: Tsk- rude!

Well atleast life is going great right now! Especially my Authority. Lye was comepltly right! I've finally managed to fully embrace my Authority and now~ i can keep this up forever! Even if only one maid remains.

Currently the amount of maids has expanded to 17 maids!

Y/n: Now then.....

I take a look at the report.

Y/n: Leader of the yakuza, Overhaul.

*timeskip*

Me and number 1 are walking around the city to buy some food.

Head-maid: By the way, why did you come with me for shopping? I could have done it myself.

Y/n: I wanted to take a brake from all my paper work.

Head-maid: I see.....by the way, isn't that one of the 1-a students?

Y/n: What?!

I look over to my left and.......It's Izuku! With some tall, musuclar, blond hair,weird eyes guy....he also has a hero costume....are they patroling? Is this some kind of intership? After our attack? Wow, they sure are bold.

Y/n: Sorry number 1, but i'm gonna go on a little scouting trip.

Head-maid: Yes, i understand.

I then go spy on the two of them, but i notice that a girl runs out of the alleyway and bumps into Izuku.

Y/n: (Oh, a little girl bumped into him, she also seems quite scared......also....Holy shit! I found Overhaul! Unfortunatly though, i can't here them from here....and getting closer would be too suspiscious)

After a while all 4 of them walked into the alley. And after a few seconds, Izuku and the other guy came out.

Y/n: (Izuku seems troubled, it's probably about that kid....i should follow them and look for some informatio-)

.........

The Gospel! It has something new written in it!

I go check what's inside the book and....

GO TO THE SHIE HASAKI HIDE OUT AT (Whatever time the raid happened)
FIND ERI AND KILL HER

Y/n: Eri? Who's that? I guess i'll just have to go and find out.

While walking i think about Overhaul's quirk.

Y/n: (So if i remember correctly, his quirk can disaseble stuff and reform them.....heh, it doesn't matter. My Authority is the strongest of all.)

*timeskip*

Y/n: Geez, took a while but i finally found Overhaul's base.

???: Oh? So your the Sin Archbishop of Greed? It's a pleasure to meet you.

Y/n: What the?! How do you know?!

???: A-ah! I apologize for scaring you! I'm the Sin Archbiship of Wrath, Sirius Romanee-Conti.

Y/n: Oh, is that so....( Romanee-Conti? Wasn't that the last name of the Archbishop of Sloth?) It would be rude not to fully introduce myself so.....I'm the Sin Archbishop of Greed, Y/n L/n

Sirius: Well, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Y/n: (God, with those weird ass bandages, that personality really doesn't suit her. It's really creepy actually) Are you aware of who this "eri" person is?

Sirius: Unfortunatly, i'm not aware of who she is.

Y/n: I see....well anyway, what are your abi-

But then a lot of heroes and policemen were standing infront of the gate.

Y/n: Good thing we're in an alleyway so that they can't see us.

One of the people there presses a button and.......

Rikiya: What do you want?!

Y/n: Hmm....this is going to be intresting....

Almost 1300 words