𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Oakleys POV

I'm laying on my bed looking at an email from the the Ohio state university when Rudy suddenly gets on the bed and cuddles me.

"whatcha doing?" he asks while snuggling into my neck

"just looking at emails" I respond with a nervous giggle because I knew this wouldn't end well. I think Rudy knew I was nervous because he lifts his head up and looks at the laptop.

"Oakley, why is there an acceptance email from the Ohio University? I thought we talked about this and decided you were gonna come back to LA with me."

I sigh and sit up, "no Rudy, that's what you decided... but I never decided that. in fact, you never once asked why I want to go to college so bad anyway."

"okay then why is it so important?"

"I want to study photography. I want to become a professional photographer," I say with a small smile.

I look up at Rudy and he also has a smile. I thought that maybe he finally realized why I want to go but I was so wrong.

"babe you can become a photographer in LA. you don't need to go to school for that. just take photos for some influencers and you will be a pro." I just look at him like he's gone crazy,

"It's not that simple Rudy. I don't want to become a photographer that way. I need to actually study it and learn more about it. going to this college is the way to do that and based on this email that can happen because I've been accepted... and you as my boyfriend should be happy for me."

at this point I was getting mad because this was everything to me.

he takes my hand in his "babe of course I'm happy for you. how long would you have to be in college?"

"two years."

and just like that Rudy's smile went away and he let go of my hand. he got up and just walked out.

at that moment I broke down in tears feeling sad and confused.

"Emma he still isn't back and I'm getting really worried. it's not like he would know where to go."

Emma ended up coming over after Rudy stormed out. apparently she saw him leaving the house looking pretty pissed.

"babes I'm sure he's okay. how about we just watch movies and hopefully he will be back by the morning. I mean this is Rudy we are talking about, he can't stay away from you for more then a day."

after she said that we both bust out in laughter and end up watching a few movies before falling alseep.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚑𝚒𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝙰 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚁𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍!
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!!!!
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝