Chapter 10

When the Italian man had awoken, he noticed two things right away.

The first being that he wasn't in the same place that he fell asleep.

The second? Adam wasn't laying next to him. In fact, he wasn't laying down at all.

"The fuck?" He muttered to himself as he looked at his legs, noticing they were tied to the chair, while his arms were tied behind him.

He started wiggling his body, hoping he could at least get his arms free, but the knots were tied way too tight to even attempt to move his arms, let alone get them free. His feet were the same situation.

Where the fuck was he? And why was he tied up? He tried to keep his brain from overreacting, but it was hard when he was literally strapped into a chair.

When the door right next to him opened, letting in a little bit of light, Anthony's head whipped sideways, trying to see who was stepping inside the dark, basement like room.

"Oh my god. No... No!" Anthony started thrashing his body, hoping he could somehow avoid the man stalking towards him.

"Oh, Anthony, you aren't going to get out. Why are you even trying?" The man tilted his head sideway, honestly curious to hear the answer.

"Fuck you! You kidnapped me, and you think I'm just going to sit here and accept it? You have some fucking balls! You knew I would never love you, so you fucking take me while I'm sleeping and tie me up?! What the fuck kind of movie shit is this, Max?" Chilled was fuming, rocking in the chair back and forth, as if that would help his situation.

The Mexican started to giggle, the sound bouncing off of the walls, making Anthony flinch. He wiped fake tears off of his face, smirking. "Ahh, you are too funny. You think you don't love me, but you and I both know you do, deep down Chilled. When you figure out that you are stuck here, and Adam won't even attempt to look for you, you will know who really loves you. He will just forget about you, ditching you like the toy he thinks you are."

"But me? I would never do that to you, Anthony." He whispered as he stepped forward, stroking Anthony's cheek. The gesture was meant as a lovingly one, but it made Chilled want to vomit.

"No, Max, Please. Please don't... I just want to go home. Don't do this." The Italian pleaded as Max started to kiss his collarbone, nipping and biting here and there. Chilled bit his tongue, knowing he shouldn't be enjoying this, that this was practically rape, but a soft moan escaped from his lips, causing Max to stop.

"Hmmm...You seem to be enjoying this more than I thought." He said with a sly smile, his hands roaming Anthony's body. "Let's see how far we can go tonight." Max whispered huskily in his ear, nibbling on the lobe.

"Nooooo~." Anthony moaned out, shaking his head. "Stop. I don't want tttthiiis." He managed to whimper out, The Mexican still assaulting his neck with hickeys.

"We both want this. Just let it happen Anthony." Was whispered against Chilled's neck.

Said man gathered up enough strength, swinging his head down sideways quickly, effectively smashing his head on top of Max's, causing him to fall onto the ground, holding his injured head.

"I will love Adam, and no matter what you do, it won't change that." Anthony said confidently, even though on the inside, he was shaking, and tears were threatening to spill.

"You will regret that, Chilled." Max growled out, holding his head still as he walked over to the door, slamming it behind him as he left.

The Italian let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, letting a few tears finally leak out of the corner of his eyes.

"Please get here soon Adam." He cried, his head hanging low.

Adam sat straight up in the bed, heart racing for some reason. That's when he noticed the absence next to him.

"Chilled? Anthony?! Babe, where are you?!" Adam yelled throughout the hotel room, which wasn't a very big one.

He checked the lobby, asking the hotel attendant if she saw Anthony. He came up empty handed.

Begrudgingly, he made his way back to the room, catching a note that he didn't notice before tapped to the TV.

He hesitated before walking over to it, ripping it off before letting his eyes quickly scan over the words.

You took something important of mine, so I came here to reclaim it. I know you don't love Anthony like I do. He deserves to be loved, and that's what I'm going to do. Don't bother look for him, or you're dead.

-GassyMexican

P.S: I'll pleasure Anthony in ways that will make him scream for more ;)

Adam screamed, clutching the note in his hand tightly, causing slight rips in the paper.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, MAX GONZALEZ!"

Adam stormed out of the room, aggressively pushing the buttons on the elevator, before darting out of the hotel lobby, getting into the rental car he bought for the trip.

He knew exactly who to go to.

When he got to his destination, he knocked on the front door of a small little home, a redhead opening the door.

"Oh, hey Adam... Uh, what are you doing here?" The redhead questioned, raising an eyebrow as she leaned on the doorway.

"I know you and Max aren't together anymore, but did he ever take you somewhere deserted, or hidden? Like on a vacation or something? I know it is a super weird question, but it's really important." Adam said quickly, desperate to find Anthony before Max did something.

"Yeah, actually! Come inside and I'll give you the address."

"Thank you so much, Renee. It means a lot." Adam said as he stepped into the home, closing the door behind him.

When he stepped out a few minutes later, he raced to the car, getting in and speeding down the road, address clutched in his hand.

"I'll get you Anthony, I promise. Even if it kills me."