Chapter 6

When Anthony woke up to arms wrapped around his waist, he smiled. The moment was short-lived though when Anthony's phone went off.

He carefully slipped out of Adam's arms, trying not to wake him up, and carefully made his way to his phone on the dresser.

The number didn't look familiar, but Anthony opened the text anyways.

I've always loved you, Anthony. You deserve way better than Adam, and I will make sure of that.
-M

'Who the hell is M?' Chilled thought, curious, and slightly angry, about the text. He almost forgot he was standing in the middle of the room until Adam's arms wrapped around his waist and his head was resting on Anthony's shoulder.

"What's up?" Adam asked, trying to peek over at the text.

"Uh, I'm not quite sure, to be honest. I got this text, but I don't know who it's from." Anthony let him read it, waiting for the reaction.

Adam's eyes scanned over the phone, reading as a scowl forming on his face. "Who is M?" Was the only thing he could think of to say.

"I have no idea... A crazed fan, maybe?" The confused Italian tried to reason. Who would have his phone number though?

Adam just nodded, head rubbing against the man's shoulder, before twisting Anthony in his hold so they were facing each other. "If they send another text, let me know, alright?" He said with a worried expression on his face.

Chilled just turned his head and pecked Adam on the lips as an answer. "Yeah, of course. It is already scary that they have my phone number. I will keep you updated. Remember, I love you, so don't forget that."

"I won't." Adam whispered against Anthony's lips. Then a smirk spread across his lips. "Now, we need to go get packed. Our flight to Boston leaves in 4 hours!"

Anthony giggled, pushing Adam away to go into his closet to grab his suitcase and started packing.

An hour and a half later the two men carried their bags out to the taxi that was parked in front of the apartment.

Not too shortly after, they were bringing their bags through baggage claim, then ushered themselves into the security line.

They made it through with no issues, walking to their gate number.

"Gate B11." Anthony muttered to himself. "I think it's over there." He pointed to the left, where a set of stairs heading upwards was.

"Alright, let's go!" Adam yelled, dragging Chilled behind him as he ran through the airport excitedly, as if he was a kid in a candy shop.

"Adam, jeez, slow down! We have an hour layover to kill! Let's get some food first!"

"Fine. Way to ruin my fun." Adam stuck his tongue out childishly, pouting.

Once the couple found a place to eat, they took their time and made it back to their gate just in time to see people boarding the plane.

They were on the plane in a matter of minutes, then quite soon afterward, the plane was airborne.

Chilled leaned his head on Adam's shoulder, falling asleep quickly into the flight. Adam smiled as he stared at his sleeping boyfriend, before his eyes fluttered closed and he ended up falling asleep too.

Adam grunted as he woke back up, rubbing his eyes before he heard the overhead announcement system turn on.

"Hello, passengers. This is your Captain speaking. We will be landing in Boston in approximately 10 minutes. The weather here in Boston is a chilly 20 degrees, the wind at 5 mph. I hope you enjoyed your flight, and choose us as your flight agency again."

Adam turned his head to look at the mess of black hair that was resting on his shoulder, the other still sleeping. It was adorable, and he didn't want to disturb him, but he knew he had to.

"Anthony..... Anthony. Come on, baby, we're almost in Boston." Adam whispered, shaking Chilled slightly.

"Mmmh... Ergghh..." The Italian mumbled, burying his face into Adam's chest.

Adam giggled, his chest rising as he did so. "As much as I love this position, we have to get our stuff ready for when we land."

"Mm... Fiinnee." Anthony whined, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, similar to Adam when he woke up.

The two exited the plane once it landed, pushing past people to make their way over to the large carousels in the baggage claim area. The bags werent too hard to find, flagging down a taxi when they made it outside.

Eventually, after checking in and getting everything settled, they were both laying on their hotel bed in their room.

"Ughh, I'm so tired!"

"You slept the whole plane ride! How are you still tired?" Adam teased, resting on his side so he could stare at Anthony sprawled out on the soft, white bed.

"I just am." Chilled glanced over at the clock on the nightstand, before staring back at the ceiling. "And it's almost 9 o'clock now since it took us forever to carry all our stuff inside and check in."

"I'm kinda tired too, so scoot over."

Anthony rolled over, allowing more room before rolling back over and cuddled into Adam's side.

"I love you, Adam."

"I love you too, my little Chilly Willy." Adam kissed the top of the Italian's head, dozing off to sleep, the other falling asleep soon after.