Chapter 20

The Italian must have passed out at some point because next thing he knows, a man walks into the room.

"Hey, uh. Adam asked me to stay with you while he dropped Max off." The man rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Chilled squinted, recognizing the man as the man that hit Adam over the head. He tried to think of the name, his brain very foggy.

"T-tyler, right?"

Tyler nodded, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm real sorry...About all of this. You and Adam don't deserve this..."

The Italian snorted. "Way to state the obvious, buddy. Now, why are here? Why are you helping him if you feel so bad?"

"He knows my lover....He threatened to hurt him. I'm sorry...I couldn't let him get hurt."

Chilled sighed. He should have guessed that much. Max can only have people help him if he manipulates them. Now his chance of escaping was even lower than before.

"I understand... Kind of...What's your lovers name?"

The two spent the next hour just talking, Anthony learning that Tyler had a boyfriend, Craig, and they were both YouTubers as well. That's when he realized who was in front of him.

"Wildcat??"

"Yeah.."

"Shit man. You look different now...And you got rid of the glasses." Chilled laughed, then started coughing, his lungs feeling like they were on fire.

Before Tyler had a chance to respond, whistling could be heard coming from down the hall, and Anthony's coughing ceased, fear coursing through his veins.

When Max walked in, the Italian burst into tears. It was over for him now. He was at the mercy of Max...

"I-is Adam okay?"

Max laughed, twirling the knife in his hand, walking closer. "Adam is aaalll good! He is in a hospital room. But we got to move now, just in case he decides to be a hero again." Max cut the ties on Anthony's wrists and ankles, laughing as the man collapsed into his arms, too exhausted to even sit up anymore.

Chilled whimpered, his limps weak as he was picked up bridal style, his head feeling heavy, along with his eyelids. His eyes fluttered closed, seeing the sinister smile before he fell asleep.

Max smiled, turning to Tyler. "Gather up all my toys, and meet me at the car in no less than 20 minutes."

Tyler frantically nodded, bolting away.

Adam groaned as he woke up, rubbing his head as he glanced around the white room. When a nurse walked in, he started to freak out. "M-my boyfriend!! He was kidnapped! I...I need to go back and save him!!" He sat up, yanking some of the cords and wires out as he did so.

"Sir, please calm down. "

Adam shook his head, freaking out.

"N-no, no....A-anthony!!" He screamed, drawing the attention of the nearby nurses and doctors, who came running in.

Adam thrashed, until he felt a needle go into his arm. "S-saavee...him. Pleeassee." He slurred before his head hit the pillow, being knocked unconscious.

Hey guys. Real sorry about this being so late. I've had some family issues, plus I'm getting ready to go to college, which I'm leaving for in a week. But I wanted to get a chapter out before I left, so here you go!