"Okay thank you so so much guys." Renjun gushed a little too loudly. "I'll really appreciate the vote." The brown haired boy patted Chenle and Jaemin on the back and grabbed Jeno's wrist to steer them away.

"Holy crap." Renjun dropped Jeno's arm and kicked a locker. "I'm such an idiot." 

Jeno put his arm around his friend's shoulders. "No you're not." 

"I literally told a blind kid to read the paper."

"Well, you didn't know who you were talking to-"

"But I should be intelligent enough to notice!" Renjun threw his arms in the air and rubbed his face. "Well it's over now. Guess I lost two votes."

Jeno shook his head. "Renjun even if you lost two votes, who else could run against you?" 

Renjun whirled around, eyes widened. Jeno tried the best the could to hold back the laughter threatening to spill out of his mouth. Renjun looked like a terrified little bean!

"Who else is running?! Well there's that boy Taeyong-"

"He's a hoe. No ones gonna vote for him."

"But he's hot! And girls drool over him 24/7!" 

Jeno rolled his eyes, something he had come accustomed to when Renjun began to rant.

"And there's that girl Wendy! She's been my secretary for three years and I know she wants my position. And there's Doyoung! You know? That rich tik tok blogger bitch who hangs out with Park Jisung?"

Jeno nodded his head. There was only one rich tik tok blogger bitch who hangs out with Park Jisung in their town after all.

"He could bribe people votes. And he's popular! And handsome!"

"You're popular and handsome?..." Jeno tried to calm his friend down.

"But not enough." Renjun sighed in defeat, shoulders sagging. He picked his backpack up off the floor and slung it around himself.

Jeno caught up to the elder and they entered the lunch quad. A few of the other basketball players were already at the table.

Mark sat next to his girlfriend Haechan and Shotaro sat across from them, chatting. Jeno smiled at the three. They by far were his closest friends on the team. After Renjun of course.

"Hey guys!" Jeno waved as him and Renjun headed over to the table and took their seats.

"Howdy." Shotaro grinned, his eye smile bursting the uwus of everyone within a thirty eight mile radius. "How has the day been?"

"Oh I got tea." Haechan sang as she grabbed her bright blue hydro flask. 

"What spill?" Jeno set his lunch bag on the table top.

"No I literally have iced tea in this." Haechan tapped the bottle. "Sksksk."

"Haechan. Stop." Mark covered his girlfriend's mouth with his hand. 

Renjun didn't say anything, still angry with himself for being such an idiot. 

While the other basketball players joined the five already seated, the table became rowdier. The other team mates were louder and jerker than Jeno's friend group were. But what could you expect from a bunch of athletic senior boys?

Jeno began to daydream. He should talk to Jaemin sometime soon about the whole Blind Date! thing. He wasn't just going to let it go. He wanted a date. And who cared if it was a boy at this point? He had originally wanted to be matched with a girl but if the app really believed he was compatible with Jaemin, why not give it a shot?

Plus, there was no way his friends were straight. 

"I'm going to do it." Jeno tapped Renjun's shoulder.

"Do what?" Renjun asked with a piece of sushi crammed in his mouth, making him look like a chipmunk.

Jeno struggled to look serious but couldn't help cracking a smile at Renjun. He was so cute!

"I mean, I'm going to talk to Jaemin."

"You're going to what now?" Renjun swallowed his food and his mouth gaped open. "But?"

"I want to know more about him."

"But why-" 

"I don't really know. Wish me luck!"

"Jeno-"

And with that Jeno got up and headed towards the oak tree where Jaemin and his blonde friend sat isolated together. He took a deep breath and let it out. 

This moment would affect his entire future with the blind boy.