"𝐌𝐘 Little Angel"

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"There isn't really any easy way to say this...and it's embarrassing no matter what way you approach it but-"  he places a hand on your shoulder and that took your attention away from speaking.

He was looking into your eyes with a gentle expression on his face. He ran his other hand through his hair and then chuckled to himself for a quick second. "Angel, as adorable as you are when you ramble you don't need to explain everything to me" he moved the hand that was on your shoulder and put it on your head, occasionally patting it and ruffling your hair slightly, but not enough to mess it up. "You know you can tell me anything, I won't judge you no matter what because I'm you're Guardian Deity and I swore to protect you in any way I could no matter what!" By now both of his hand were on your shoulders and were slightly shaking you on accident as he got excited. It made you laugh every time he brought up the promise he made to you because after he declared his loyalty to protect you he fell down the stairs that connected the stage to the floor.

He hated that it happened right after he made himself look all big and mighty and told everyone to forget about it but you couldn't let a memory like that slip from your mind. "Thank you Nishin- Yuu! I corrected myself!" You wave your hands in front of you frantically because you thought he would eventually get fed up with you continuously still calling him by his last name, when he specifically told you to call him by his first.

He tapped your nose with his finger and flashed a wide grin at you. "I'm not going to rolling thunder you for still needing time to adjust" he winked at you and you had to admit you felt a bit flustered at that but you had to keep your composure. There was something extremely important you had to tell him after all. "Sorry Angel, I came here for you to tell me something and I won't shut up" he rubbed the back of his neck with a now awkward smile occupying his face. "I'm all ears" his arms soon returned to his sides and his face became neutral, yet there was still something so gentle and calming about it.

Was it how his eyes weren't staring you down into the next day? Or was it how the corners of his lips were ever so slightly tilted up into a smile, letting you know he was interested in what you had to say? You had no idea but what you did know is that now was the time to express yourself.

Over the course of knowing Nishinoya you have been able to cope with your anxiety much more than ever before. If you were put in this situation a couple months ago you would've already been running home to your comfort space. Koushi would've also been on the phone trying his best to calm you down as your breathing would become more ragged the faster you ran to get home as quick as possible.