A Change in Behaviour

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 ~~ 𝟙:𝟚𝟝𝕡𝕞 ~

~ 𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 ~
~ 𝟙:𝟚𝟝𝕡𝕞 ~

It had been a few days since the incident and you were recovering but at a slow pace. Currently, it was lunch and you were still sat at your desk with some grapes in front of you, nibbling on them occasionally when you remembered they were there. Your focus was on the weather outside hence why you kept ignoring the food sitting in front of you. It was a bright sunny day, one of those that makes you feel happy and energised just from looking outside but you felt different. No sudden surge of joy overcame you, you felt neutral and that was that. The main reason for sitting inside today was because you wanted to avoid any extra attention at all costs but you also wanted to avoid the team. Daichi and Asahi would of most definitely became like defensive dogs and protested to anyone unknown even looking in your direction. The thought of them growling and barking at strangers was kind of amusing to you but not enough to earn more than a small smile. Your mind was crowded, an unhealthy crowding to say the least.

Worries and doubts filled your already naturally anxious mind, making everything worse and worse. But as of right now you were calm, listening to the noises of nature had this effect on you. A few birds were chirping and you also had the pleasure of being able to see them from the window. Two robins were sitting on a tree branch presumably chatting away to each other in their own language. It's said that when someone dies a robin will appear and return to that place for visits except for when the migration period comes around of course. They both seemed to be arguing over some food when you squinted your eyes to close in on them more, it's so strange how similar humans are to animals...as Darwin said it's 'survival of the fittest'... you being one of the top students in class, often managed to get your assignments done pretty quickly so you had plenty of free time to do some research for your own leisure. Reading up on facts and stories about animals and evolution was a hobby of yours and it got you thinking about the similarities between humans and animals. Every person fights to be the strongest whether it be through physical strength, where you fight your way to the top or mental strength, where you claim the top spot at a company for example and then have the ability to live your life freely. Not being bound by the constrictions of money which is a huge issue for some people but you didn't need to worry about such a thing, at least not for now. A warm breeze blew through the window and calmed your nerves as well as your temperature, it was quite a warm day. Even though it was autumn time.