Third Times a Charm

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ 𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ~

~ 𝔸 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ~

Once Nishinoya recovered training camp resumed as per usual. Everyone was still pushing themselves but they made sure to take rest breaks so that what happened to Nishinoya didn't happen to anyone else.

You were relieved when you heard that training camp was ending one evening and to finish it all off with a Big Bang they threw a huge barbecue for everyone. The evening consisted of the teams arguing when someone stole some of the meat and then complaining to those who looked like they needed to eat more. You just sat down on some chairs with Koushi, Daichi, Kiyoko and Yachi. Each of you had enough on your plates to fill you all and there was plenty left behind for everyone to share. The atmosphere was joyous and despite there being dozens upon dozens of people there you somehow managed to feel comfortable. It surprised you a little bit but you tried to ignore that thought because you were having such a good time, it felt nice.

One of the conversations that came up during the barbecue was what the next steps were for the team and you soon remembered that they had to face Seijoh one more time before being able to face Shiratorizawa, you had been so preoccupied with school work that you must've forgotten this along the way. Some part of you felt nervous and pessimistic thoughts about them losing and your brother and his best friends never being able to go to nationals haunted your mind. But, after seeing how hard the team had been working over the course of the training camp and how the hyper energy of your fellow first years on the team has given the second and third years more encouragement, the foreboding feeling of worry soon disappeared.

Once you had all finished eating, you ran back to your rooms to grab your bags before making your way to the bus. Everyone put their things in the compartment underneath and then got comfy in their seats. The journey back was full of many laughs and you would be sure to keep those as happy memories for as long as you could.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Ah~ its so good to be home!" Koushi stretches his back and flops down onto your bed. You were still sorting out your clothes so he decided to annoy you at 11PM because he thought it would 'bring him some enjoyment'. "Are you done yet?" He whines from across the room.

"Almost...why don't you go to bed it's kinda late?" You look at the clock sitting on your desk and find yourself surprised at what the time actually is. I thought it was earlier than that.