Here We Go Again...

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

~ 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~
~ 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝟙𝟘:𝟚𝟝𝕒𝕞 ~

It's nearly time for the match against Aoba Johsai. It's the third time the team were facing them this year and it would be a huge lie if I said I wasn't really nervous. They won against a team called Wakutani? I think? Yesterday, and it was a really intense match, especially when Daichi got injured...I helped take him to the infirmary and he could tell I was worried because he spent the whole time we were in there trying to cheer me up again. It should of been the other way around, he was the injured one so why was he helping me? It's just his nature I guess which is why everyone on the team sees him as being so wise and mature, I've grown up with him and he isn't as mature as everyone thinks. You laugh to yourself quietly but manage to catch the attention of the pair around you.

"What's so funny Y/n-Chan?" Tanaka asks as he draws out the 'chan' teasingly.

You cough into your hand and look at him. "Nothing important Tanaka-san!" You assure him.

"Why don't you ever call me senpai?" He whines and looks at you with puppy dog eyes, you can't help but chuckle slightly at this. "What makes shorty so special?" He gestures to Nishinoya.

"PUT A CAP ON IT BALDY!" Nishinoya retorts, adding more fuel to the flame to the point where the pair are staring each other dead in the eyes and growling occasionally. They're acting like wild animals.

You zip up the jacket you had on, which was Nishinoya's, and tap both of their shoulders. Their faces relax and they smile as the turn to you. "I think your match is about to start" you point at the team and everything looks normal.

"What makes you say that?" Tanaka asks.

"Because Kageyama-kun is glaring at the other team captain, Yamaguchi-kun and Yachi-chan are pacing back and forth and finally Koushi is slapping Asahi to presumably try and get rid of his nerves" they both stare at you in bewilderment but you just shrug it off and skip over to Koushi. Burying half of your face in the collar of the jacket to hide from any inquisitive eyes. When you get closer you slow down and creep behind your brother, you listen out for him.