"Im So Sorry I Wasn't There..."

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ~~ 𝟟:𝟙𝟝 𝕒𝕞 ~

~ 𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ~
~ 𝟟:𝟙𝟝 𝕒𝕞 ~

Ouch...where am I?
When you woke your eyes didn't open straight away, the energy needed to do so just couldn't be found yet so you give in and rest for a few moments longer. Thinking back to your question you try and suss out your surroundings by using what is touching your body.

The clothes I'm wearing...they feel like my favourite pair of sleepwear, that's a calming factor I suppose...and the pillows my head is on...they feel really soft and plump, similar to mine actually...wait what's this around me? Is this? It is! It's my fluffy (favourite colour) blanket, so I must be at home!

Feeling relieved, you sigh and readjust your head into a more comfortable position. Not being in the nurses office for the umpteenth time this week is calming for you. It's like my second home at this rate... but what happened after you passed out was now playing on your mind. Wait Nishinoya!

A new found energy overwhelms you causing your body to shoot up and it seems you also awoke in a cold sweat. Heat washed over your body as did worry for the streaky-haired libero. "Y-you're awake.." a broken voice comes from the corner of the room and when you looked around to see who it was, you were met with the gaze of a distraught friend. "How're you feeling?" Nishinoya asks quietly with subtle cracks being heard here and there. He was sat on the floor in the corner of your room by the wardrobe. A pillow behind him and a blanket scrunched up on his lap, wet patches could be seen on the blanket matching with the red tear streaks on his face and glossy eyes. How long has he been crying for?

"Better..." you respond quietly. You wanted to say more - no you needed to say more but you couldn't find the words nor the energy to explain how you actually felt. Truth be told your whole body was sore and aching, the bandages and plasters covering your cuts did no justice apart from preventing any extra blood flow which you were grateful for that at least. He nodded at your words and stood up before stretching his limbs, each one cracking painfully. He must've been sat there for a while...

"Good I'm glad..." his smile was weak and unconvincing.

"Noya-senpai?" His face slightly lights up at this nickname. Same old Noya. You move over to the other side of your double bed and pat the space where you were. At first his face flushed red and his head shook from side to side in clear panic but after receiving a serious glare from you, he swallowed the lump in his throat and climbed on the bed next to you. Once he was sitting up with his legs spread straight and hands propping himself up behind him, you placed a hand on his chest and lightly pushed him down and luckily you were just strong enough to have him now laying on his back. You then shuffled over to him and wrapped an arm around his waist and rested your head on his chest before throwing the blanket over both of you and fortunately enough it was just the right size.