Celebrations

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ 𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

~ 𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

Is this lesson ever going to end? You think as your pen scribbles across the page. Making notes on chemistry wasn't your exact idea of enjoyment but you knew it was important for your future so you didn't complain too much.

The whole room was silent minus the faint ticking of the clock right at the front of the room, placed specifically so that everyone could see it even from the back of the classroom. Come on...come on...

Another ten minutes passed before the bell rung and as soon as it did you had already thrown all of your equipment into your bag and you were out the door just as your teacher was dismissing you.

You were so focused on making it to the gym in such a short amount of time that you missed all of the stares you were receiving from other students, it wasn't like you to power walk through the halls so they were a bit confused.

Once you made it to the gym you stopped right outside the doors to think about what you had done. You had walked through the halls of the school at such a fast pace that people were staring at you and you managed to ignore them, no anxious feelings came to you. Wow... as it turns out high school really was the best choice for you, admittedly you did still feel nervous on occasions but no where near as much as you did before. It felt amazing, you were finally starting to feel like you could live like everyone else, without a care in the world.

These thoughts were interrupted when you heard someone yelling your name from inside the gym and before you knew it Nishinoya was spinning you around. Once he realised what he was doing he instantly put you down and started to apologise. "It's fine Noya-senpai I promise!" He looks at you unsure but then nods and holds out his hand. You gladly take it and walk inside the gym with him where you see the whole team sitting down in a circle, talking and making notes on a large sheet of paper. What're they doing?

Almost as if he had read your mind, Nishinoya answered that exact question. "We are planning a little party at the weekend to celebrate us getting into nationals, wanna come?" You took a second to think about it before agreeing and that's when Nishinoya jumped into the air only to then dart towards the group to brag about you going to the party. "Angel is coming! Angel is coming! Isn't that great?!" He bounces on the balls of his feet in front of Hinata who was mirroring the older male's actions because he wasn't sure what to do in the situation.