Training Week, Begin!

~ 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 ~
~ 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ~

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜, 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝟞:𝟙𝟝𝕒𝕞 ~

~ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜, 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝟞:𝟙𝟝𝕒𝕞 ~

In preparation for the prelims, a training camp was organised between four schools: Fukurodani, Nekoma and two other strong powerhouse schools. Luckily for Karasuno, they managed to get a place as well and that is what led you to this situation. A blanket covering the bottom half of you body as the heating on the bus had broke not too long ago and the frosty morning air was slowly getting to you all. Your bags that were placed between your legs on the floor contained multiple changes of clothes, a few of your favourite snacks that were delicacies in Miyagi and then finally a decent pair of trainers that could be used on the court if you were asked to help out again, which had a slight chance of happening.

You were sat with Koushi on the backwards facing seats and Daichi and Asahi were sat in front of you both. From your point of view their lips were moving but no sound was coming from them, and this was because of the music occupying your eardrums instead of the many conversations flowing around the bus. The vibration from the windows on the side of your head kept you in a calm headspace. Sometimes there would be a speed bump and your head would lightly bash against the glass pane but it never phased you once. You were halfway through your journey and the energy that you had before you got on the bus was now almost gone. Your eyes opened and closed slowly as sleep was trying to overcome you but you were trying to preoccupy your mind with the nature around you. Every tree that passed by and every time the warm sun landed on your facial features, you cherished them. The world only has so much to offer and it would soon reach its limit so you wanted to enjoy it while you could.

Unfortunately, your body won the fight over your want to stay awake and your eyes finally closed before your fatigue got the better of you.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

When you arrived the first thing everyone did was take their things to their assigned room. The boys were in one room and then you were told that you would be sharing with Yachi and Kiyoko in case any late night arguments broke out just next door and because you weren't a male and the school doesn't permit mixing of that kind on trips. The other schools were all down the hall and to the left so there would be no disruptions from any of them during the night which eased you.

"You all set Y/n?" Kiyoko asks you as she puts down her last bag and Yachi was stood by the door, waiting for you both. You nod and follow the two females to where the team would be practicing for the next two weeks.