"Rambo?" Bella asks, and she nods. "Cool. We should get a bunch of people to go. Do you guys wanna go see Rambo with us tonight?" She asks the others, and Eric's immediately excited about the new plans.

"You'll call Jake?" Jay asks, and the older girl nods.

"Is Jared coming?" She asks.

"Hm-m." Jay shakes her head. "He, Paul, and Embry are doing something with Sam. I guess those four are becoming quite inseparable." She tells her.

"Wait..." Jess then gets her attention. "Isn't Paul the guy from the diner that you were flirting with, and then at the beach? And aren't you dating Embry now?" She asks.

"Yes, and no." She says. "He broke up with me."

"And now they're hanging out together?" She asks, and Jay nods.

"Mhm."

"Their loss." Mike says, seeing that she's trying not to seem upset by the situation, and Jay offers him a small smile. "You can do better, you're only fifteen." He tells her.

"Thanks." Her smile widens, and he nods.

That night, a bunch of them are at the theater in Port Angeles, and Jay's leading the way to get snacks with Kim and Jessica following right behind her. Jess had to buy the younger girls' tickets because the film's rated R, and she thinks that watching them run around now is hilarious.

"Where's Angela?" Jay asks as she turns to look at Jess.

"She got the stomach flu, so Eric stayed back to take care of her." She tells them.

"How adorable." Kim hums.

"And disgusting." Jay mutters, making the others laugh. Then she goes up to buy their candy, drinks, and popcorn for the movie.

The six of them make it into the theater and see that it's already pretty packed. "There's three there, and three over there." Jake points out the seats.

"I wanna sit higher up." Jess pulls Jay with her, and the younger girl then quickly reaches out to grab Kim's hand.

"And we've been abandoned." Bella chuckles as she watches them make their way up the steps to the first three seats that Jake pointed out.

"Later, Bell!" Jay calls over her shoulder.

About an hour into the movie, during one of the action scenes, Jess points out a guy that just stood up and bolted for the door. "Hey, is that Mike?" She asks.

"There's Jake and Bella." Kim says when she sees them trailing after him. "Should we go see what's going on?" She asks, and Jay sighs.

"Fine." The youngest begrudgingly gets up and the other girls chuckle as they follow after her.

The three of them see Jake and Bella talking, but there's no sign of Mike. Rather than going over to their friends, they start messing around in the otherwise empty lobby. Kim and Jess start throwing their popcorn back and forth, trying to catch it in their mouths, and Jay's cheering them on. She starts doing a victory dance, and they both shake their heads as they look at her.

"She seems to be in a better mood right now than usual." Jess says.

"Yeah, 'cause she's all hopped up on sugar and caffeine." Kim tells her, and they both start laughing.

Jay points out when she sees Mike walk out of the men's bathroom, and the older two girls start in his direction. The youngest hangs back for a second, and then runs over and jumps on Kim's back. She lets out a scream as they both fall to the carpeted floor. The three girls are all laughing until they hear what's going on between Jacob and Mike.