Ch87 - Round two.

Start from the beginning

Although it was an ordinary parting, Liang Chulin was in a radiant mood. From one glance, it was obvious that there was noticeable difference in her surrounding air. As You Liangxing turned around to leave, he happened to see Kang Shengzhe squatting behind him, brows and eyes scrunched together as he stared at him.

You Liangxing said: "Why did you come back?"

This was the second time today that Kang Shengzhe had come back after leaving. In a low voice, he replied, "Came back to take a look."

"What about your class meeting?"

Kang Shengzhe said, "I'll make it in time. I have long legs; I can run there, no?"

Finding no point in reprimanding him and too lazy to talk, You Liangxing casually gave him a sweeping glance before he got ready to leave. Since he lent his dormitory space to Kang Shengzhe, he still had to take a car back to his apartment.

However, Kang Shengzhe pulled him to a standstill, "Give me a while, I want to say something."

At that present moment, there was no one around, save a few passers-by. Kang Shengzhe dragged You Liangxing under the dark shade that the trees cast, and the two tall men crouched down quietly.

Their inexplicable postures made him feel like they were about to do something wrong which startled You Liangxing a little, but Kang Shengzhe refused to let him out of his grip. Despite his initial reaction, he was not interested in putting up too much of a struggle either, so he said, "What are you doing?"

Kang Shengzhe sounded sullen as he retorted, "What were you talking about, such that that it made that little xuejie so happy when she left?"

"Nothing much," said You Liangxing.

Kang Shengzhe pursed his lips tightly before he suddenly said: "Hmpf! You have to coax because I'm angry now!"

You Liangxing: "......" ??? You have issues.

Kang Shengzhe tugged on his hand covertly and dragged his fingertips across his palm. "What were you talking about? Tell me~ please?"

If the question was asked by Liao Su, You Liangxing would have ignored it completely, but the person questioning him was Kang Shengzhe. You Liangxing hesitated briefly but he chose to speak in the end: "Girlfriend."

Kang Shengzhe was surprised, "What?"

You Liangxing said placidly, "I said I didn't have a girlfriend."

Kang Shengzhe said, "Sure enough! She..." Kang Shengzhe's eyes shifted before he asked in a cautious manner, "What did you say?"

You Liangxing replied, "I said I didn't have one."

Kang Shengzhe: "......"

Hearing that, Kang Shengzhe withdrew his hand out of irritation, going stiff. After a long while, he mumbled out: "You Liangxing, you big pig trotter!"

You Liangxing: "......"

For a prolonged period of time, You Liangxing was dull, struggling deeply as to how he should reply because it felt like an impossible task to continue this conversation with Kang Shengzhe. He had to reiterate to himself several times to have some restraint before he managed to push down his other urges with much difficulty. Then, he said, "Go to your class meeting."

Kang Shengzhe refused to drop the subject. "I don't want to! I'm not done asking."

Helplessly, You Liangxing said, "What else do you want to ask?"

In truth, Kang Shengzhe was actually done with his questions, but because he was in a bad mood, he forcefully conjured one before he spat it out, "I ask you, Liang Liang, if Liang Chuhan and I were to fall into the water at the same time, who would you save?"

You Liangxing: "......"

No matter how much preparation You Liangxing made, he never expected that there would be a day where he would be asked such a question. Exhausted, he supported his forehead and uttered, "Kang Shengzhe, stop making trouble."

But they were functioning on different scripts; where people would have said that they were not making trouble, Kang Shengzhe even said righteously, "I want to make trouble."

You Liangxing felt powerless. Holding onto his own Economic Management Faculty teachings and fondness for numbers, he stuck to his staunch as iron, science-based school of thought and asked: "Why did you and Liang Chuhan fall into the water?"

Kang Shengzhe said: "I pushed her in first, and then I jumped in."

You Liangxing: "......"

You Liangxing: "Which water body did you fall into?"

Kang Shengzhe was only interested in attaining the answer quickly, and the details did not matter at all. "Which water body? Any water body is fine, oh, doesn't A University have a man-made lake? That one."

You Liangxing sighed. That man-made lake was 1.8 metres deep, Liang Chuhan was roughly one metre seven while Kang Shengzhe was 2.03 metres tall. If the latter man were to stand up, he would still show his head, which basically meant he did not need saving.

You Liangxing said, "I'd save Liang Chuhan."

Kang Shengzhe: "I ¥%%&%.... Ao!"

You Liangxing, "... What are you doing."

Kang Shengzhe: "I'm going to bite you to death!"

You Liangxing: "......"

You Liangxing's head was in excruciating pain and he shoved Kang Shengzhe away violently. He was about to stand up when the auntie in charge of keeping the school clean walked past them and saw their two figures squatting under the tree. From afar, she yelled: "What are the two of you doing!"

You Liangxing was about to explain when the auntie continued to yell: "This is a university! You're not allowed to randomly piss and shit on the premises!"