Ch86 - Round one.

Start from the beginning

After receiving a huge impetus from his games with You Liangxing, Liang Chulin had practiced hard for a period of time, and his rank rose from platinum to Xingyao as a result. His skill level was close to Liang Chuhan's, and while he did not know how well Kang Shengzhe played, he felt that he would not lose.

He did not believe that Kang Shengzhe, the top liberal arts scholar in City A who had attained a higher score than he did, was more skilled than he was at games as well.

If that was really the case, he might as well write a biography for Kang Shengzhe!

Sneaking a glance at Kang Shengzhe, Liang Chulin's lips hooked up secretly and gathered his concentration. As soon as the match started, he immediately jumped out of the fountain and ran along the leftmost direction.

The custom room for three against three was different from the five versus five instance in the sense that while it lacked the usual top, middle and bottom lanes, it still had a jungling area and one central lane with two defensive towers. Han Xin was a jungling hero that required a lot of economy, and Liang Chulin calculated that Kang Shengzhe would enter the jungle to clear the camps. Thus, he went to the centre of the jungle to find a bush to hide in advance.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, Kang Shengzhe's Han Xin leapt over the wall smoothly, white shadow flashing across the screen as his spear moved gracefully, beginning the process of clearing the camp.

Unexpectedly, his Han Xin was even clad in the White Dragon's Howl skin. What a little local tyrant, Liang Chulin rolled around his heart, but his eyes were focused on the monster beneath Han Xin's hands and it did not even stray once.

The monster's health bar consistently lowered and Han Xin's health simultaneously dropped as well. In the beginning stages of the game, everyone was very brittle and the damage that these jungle monsters could do to the heroes was rather significant.

Under his continuous monitoring, Liang Chulin determined the best opportunity to release Xiao Qiao's first ability which was a pink fan that was shot out linearly, and its target was not only the low health monster but Han Xin himself.

That's right, not only did he want to steal his jungle camp, he wanted to hit his face directly, and anger him to death!

His fan flew out and Liang Chulin did not intend to give Kang Shengzhe a single chance. According to his plans, Kang Shengzhe's health was supposed to drop lower from the jungle monster's attack and after he took a blow from his fan, he would only have a bare fraction of health left, which was the moment for him to harvest and the first blood would be his.

However, when Liang Chulin ran out, Han Xin made an abrupt jump to evade the incoming fan as if he had some kind of premonition about it while simultaneously casting his smite in a jiffy to claim the monster. Xiao Qiao's fan ended up empty and the gains from the monster landed in Han Xin's hands. The level above Han Xin's head went from one to two, and in a blink of an eye, he had one more skill than Liang Chulin.

From the first moment where a sudden attack smashed into her head to the three consecutive jabs from a spear, Xiao Qiao was constantly impacted by a deceleration effect. Kang Shengzhe's use of positioning to trap his opponent was extremely precise; he happened to press Liang Chulin against the wall, and he tapped on his head to attack him.

He was so calm like he known that he was in the bush from the start. Despite knowing, he still continued to clear the camp so joyously, was he an actor?! Liang Chulin was clamouring in his heart, and he used the flash he had on hand to pass through the wall to escape.

The flash had a cooldown of 120 seconds, and using it made Liang Chulin's heart hurt. However, the most heart-aching thing happened afterwards; before he could start running after executing his flash, Kang Shengzhe's Han Xin had already jumped over the wall and stuck to his back. Seeing that, Liang Chulin could only steel his resolve and turn back to throw out his fan, only to have it hit nothing. Meanwhile, Han Xin had already moved to his side and stabbed him with his spear, causing the announcement for first blood to sound out in the game.