Sideways Figure 8 Means How Much I Love You (Marichat)

Y'all that video above seriously made me lose my shit. My dad was sleeping behind me so I had to laugh quietly this made my week!!

"Princess, I'm bored!" Chat whined, causing the said princess to glare at him.

"Well, I'm not, so you're going to have to figure out how to get yourself not to be bored." Marinette sighed, gesturing to her designs.

"You never let me see your designs, why?" Chat suddenly asked.

"I don't like others seeing my designs." Marinette shrugged.

"But why?" Chat pressed.

"There's one person I really want for them to see it." Marinette blushed from embarrassment.

"Who?" Chat smiled.

"Gabriel Agreste. I'm pretty sure you can tell, but I'm obsessed with his designs, and I really hope I can become one of his interns next year." Marinette squealed.

"Is that why you have a lot of pictures from his son's photoshoots?" Chat pointed to her wall of Adrien's pictures.

"Well, yes but that's only one reason." Marinette winked.

"So, what's the other reason?" Chat leaned in.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Marinette leaned in too.

Chat smirked, pecking her lips before putting her on his lap.

"Kitty, no." Marinette warned.

"But I want to go outside. It's supposed to snow, and I want to take you somewhere." Chat begged.

"Chat, I love you and all, but it's like 2 am, I have school in the morning and you could always take me some other time." Marinette reasoned.

"I have school too, and here I am." Chat pouted.

"Kitty, not today." Marinette sighed, stroking his head, earning her purrs.

"No, don't make me purr." Chat begged as he erupted more purrs.

"Yes, you will purr." Marinette giggled.

"Marinette no~." Chat whined as Marinette continued to stroke his head.

"Marinette, yes." she giggled.

"Ok, now can we go?" Chat whined.

"Ok, ok, fine." Marinette giggled as Chat cheered at her response. He quickly picked her up and they set off into the Parisian night, or early morning if you really consider 2 am as the actual morning.

5 minutes later...

"So, where are we exactly?" Marinette narrowed her eyes at the dark place in front of her.

"Just watch." Chat winked as he disappeared.

"Close your eyes, lovely." Marinette heard from the darkness. Smiling, she closed her eyes. She heard a click.

"Open your pretty eyes." Chat commanded. Marinette gasped at the beauty of the house that held a unique winter magic.

 Marinette gasped at the beauty of the house that held a unique winter magic