White Love (Mariblanc) (Playboy AU)

So like can we talk about this song for a moment? Best song in their new album HaNdS DoWn. Also, I'm running out of ideas, so who knows when I'll update after a while. I do have a book about MLB I want to publish, but I haven't even started it because of how little time I have. But yeah, enjoy <3

"What do you want?" Marinette asked rolling her eyes at the blond in front of her locker.

"You know what I want, Princess." Adrien winked.

Hold it! Allow me to explain, my name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng and the pathetic excuse of a man standing in front of my locker, is Adrien Agreste. "Hot", model, and a player. We used to be best friends, always hanging together, being prince and princess, all that cute stuff. He changed, and so did our relationship. It was like I ceased to exist, so I cut him off when we were 12. Now, 6  years later, apparently I became his new target. 

"You have no right to call me that." Marinette scoffed, slightly hurt about the nickname.

"We're best friends, and those are our names, of course I can call you that." Adrien said stepping to the side so Marinette cold get her stuff.

"Correction, we were best friends. You mean nothing to me, blond brat." Marinette rolled her eyes and slammed her locker before turning to look at him. Adrien looked at her slightly surprised, but before she could be sure of that, he wiped that look off with a smirk.

"You can't hate me that much, you know? It's been six years, just get over it." Adrien rolled his eyes.

"I have no intention of being with a monster like you." Marinette spat. Adrien blinked with hurt in his eyes.

"But everyone loves this monster." Adrien puffed his chest even though it felt like deflating.

"You're forgetting I'm not 'everyone'." Marinette quoted as she looked at the clock in an impatient manner.

"At least I got real friends." Adrien retorted. Marinette gritted her teeth, knowing exactly what he was referring to.

"Well I rather have no friends than be friends with you." Marinette shot back. (Yay the references are back <3)

"Whatever, have a nice day, Princess." Adrien suddenly spat out with angry look on his face. He turned around and stormed off to his first class.

"What the heck, Agreste?" Marinette muttered to herself before heading off to her first class.

"Marinette~." a familiar voice said as they covered the bluenette's eyes. She smiled knowingly, already figuring out who blinded her of the world around her.

"Hehe, hey Alya~." Marinette teased. Her vision was restored and standing in front of her was none other than Alya Césaire, her best friend and newspaper editor of Paris University. (This is an imaginary university it doesn't exist...I think...)

"So, are you prepared for our Philosophy exam?" Alya asked in an amused tone.

"I-i thought that exam was next week!" Marinette panicked.

"No girl, Mr. Tiller said he changed the date to today. Were you not paying attention on Friday?" Alya facepalmed at her best friend's carelessness.

"I'm gonna die Alya. AND WE HAVE HIM NOW~!" Marinette whined as they reached the front of their philosophy class.

"Ladies, you're just in time for our exam. I almost thought you would bail out on me." Mr. Tiller joked as we made our way to our seats, right behind Agreste and Nino, Alya's boyfriend and Adrien's right-hand man.