♤ Club Horses ♤

October 20, 2020

Before we get unboxing, let's take a look at some of the Stablemates Club exclusive models! First up is Cassidy, the final release for the 2020 Stablemates Club! She is a silver black spotted blanket, color shifted by the Lp pattern (the pattern that gives Appaloosa their spots) so she has a more bronzy appearance - similar to a flaxen chestnut. I'm so happy Breyer put out a real-life-genetically-accurate example of Lp color shifting, showing why genotype is so important compared to phenotype. I almost wish she was as dark and more black appearing like her teaser promo, I'm more then happy Breyer and the artist did their research and came up with such a beautiful model. I can't wait! Breyer also mentioned Duke, the bonus optional Drafter, will be available along side Cassidy in December.

~~~~~

~~~~~

   How about the 2021 Stablemates Club? "Atticus is a sweet Clydesdale that embodies many classic traits synonymous with the breed: a dappled bay coat, four white stockings with sabino markings, and a big, broad blaze and chin spot

How about the 2021 Stablemates Club? "Atticus is a sweet Clydesdale that embodies many classic traits synonymous with the breed: a dappled bay coat, four white stockings with sabino markings, and a big, broad blaze and chin spot. Did you notice the new 'do? Atticus is also the debut of our alternate version of the mini Clydesdale Stallion, which has a full, loose mane and tail to accompany the original braided and bobbed version!" - Breyer Blog. Of course... the year I promise myself and my boyfriend I won't join again, then show this hands chunk with a new mane and tail. I love his dark coloring, dapples, and beautiful markings so I will hunt this guy down second hand. Hopefully he won't have a huge mark up because he's still pretty new.

~~~~~

  Breyer did something pretty weird this year, and instead of Collector Club Appreciation day in mid December

Breyer did something pretty weird this year, and instead of Collector Club Appreciation day in mid December... they changed it to today for some reason. I saved up my own money for later in the year but found a grail, who you'll see later, and spent it thinking I'd have the time to save up again for December. My wonderful boyfriend helped me out *again* and thankfully I was able to get my very first glossy Appreciation model! I won't know who it is until it gets here but the revealed options are Winx, Buckeye, and Catch Me. I'm really hoping for Catch Me out of those three, or a Peptoboonsmal to be one of the secret ones! I won't share my haul until it gets here so stay tuned!

In order to get one of these models, you have to be a 2020 or 2020-21 Club member, buy $125 minimum of regular run product, add the Appreciation model to cart, and use code THANKSCC20 at checkout.