□ Stone Haul □

September 8, 2020

Name: Mini Mosaic (non custom) aka These Colors Don't Run by Iron Maiden Breed: Thoroughbred Color: Bay with somatic mutation Special Run: Little Horse Show 2018 run of 10Significance: First model with visible somatic mutation

Breed: Thoroughbred
Color: Bay with somatic mutation
Special Run: Little Horse Show 2018 run of 10
Significance: First model with visible somatic mutation

I found this gorgeous model on Facebook and once again my boyfriend helped me get her. She's a mare version of the Stone Thoroughbred Chips and she's absolutely beautiful. I am so happy to have a model as unique as her with her stunning somatic mutation, causing the grey shoulder and leg. I found this reference photo of a horse with identical markings in real life, but it's a Swedish Warmblood and isn't type-y enough for the Chips TB mold so I had to find an actual Thoroughbred with a similar mutation as a reference photo. The woman my boyfriend and I got her from said someday she might help me get my first Traditional scaled Stone model and I hope it works out someway or another.

~~~~~

~~~~~

Name: Amy Dun aka All American Reject based after the band, The All American RejectsBreed: American Warmblood Color: Red Dun Special Run: Little Horse Show 2018 run of 20Significance: First PS Warmblood

Breed: American Warmblood
Color: Red Dun
Special Run: Little Horse Show 2018 run of 20
Significance: First PS Warmblood

This beautiful girl I got on my own and she's also very stunning! I'm in love with her tiny braids and her dark and very clear dorsal stripe down her back. She's a pretty elegant mold and I'm glad I snatched her up from a very nice person on Facebook, who I am also getting another model from them at the end of the year 😉. I can't wait to see how she shows, especially with seeing more of the 2021 show dates near me that I might be able to go to.