□ Stablemates - 2018 Unicorn Surprise □

I got all of these, except for mini Alborozo -lavender rearing one, off of Amazon from my mom. All I need is the pink Gypsy/Clydesdale to complete the set because I don't like the chase piece very much, and I'm not about to spend $100 dollars on that if I can make an almost exact replica with the unicorn paint kits they put out, lmfao.
~ Though I did spend $130 on a SINGLE Stablemate back in September who should be coming home in a few weeks. His name starts with a D, good luck guessing who he is! ;)

Breed: Arabians, Gypsy/Clydesdale, Lusitiano
Color: Pinks, purple, blue, green, silver, orange, navy - chase piece.
Special Run: Blind bags
Significance: First Stablemates unicorns

I honestly thought these guys were super cool and I loved the idea of shrinking down Traditional models down into Stablemates! My favorite out of the set is of course the mini Alborozo and the blue mini Magnolia. These cuties I feel would make awesome customs so I might get a few of the paint and play sets from Breyers website to mess around with some customs again. I'm kind of excited for the 2019 variations of these guys but with they used different molds instead of the same ones again.

 I'm kind of excited for the 2019 variations of these guys but with they used different molds instead of the same ones again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.