Chapter two: Touma's hearts have awaked the Blaze dragon's power.

"Welcome to our little town, Mako, and Touma." Miyuki's mother, Ikuyo, greet them in the Kamiyama's home with her family. "What bring you here?"

"Well I got transfer here to my new job as an assistant to the new boss, with fewer hours of work, at least I can finally spend time with the family," Mako explains. "We need this after my wife left me..."

"Oh, you were married?" Hiroshi asks him

"...Yea my wife left me because she claims I don't care about her and our children," Mako explains more.

"Yea... I have a little sister..." Touma tells them that. "My father wins custody of us." He sigh. "I am happy we able to live with dad..."

"I guess you all very close?" Ikuyo asks him.

"Yea. My mom proclaims that dad doesn't care. But she barely there for us. I have to be the one that looks after us. I know dad tries his best. He goes far take a day off for a week when it's near our birthday." Touma reveals.

"He is right... my ex-wife works as a fashion designer. She barely spends time. Yet she insists that remark..." Mako looks down.

"Hm, a woman who says like that rather focused on her work, not her family," Ikuyo describes.

"Daddy I'm done packing!" A little girl with brown hair and blue eyes wearing an overall and light blue shirt, run down. "Oh, guest! Hello, I am Kamiyama Luna."

"What cute little girl you have Mr.Kamiyama." Hiroshi smiled at him.

"Thank you. I am happy they are with me." Mako smile. But then look at Miyuki. "Why are you quite miss?"

"..." Miyuki was silent. "Sorry I had so many things in my thoughts." Miyuki looks down as she holds both Wollun and Candy in her arm as moral support.

"This is unlike you honey? You are ok?" Hiroshi looks at his daughter.

"Yea... I need to use the bathroom." Miyuki gets up. "Where is it?"

"Touma can you show her the way," Mako asks him.

"Sure dad." Touma gets up. "Come with me." He took Miyuki to the bathroom. "Here you go."

"Thank you." Miyuki tries to smile a little as she walks in. "...This is going be hard..." She sits on the toilet seat.

"Miyuki we need to do this!" Wollun barks at her. "The book is picking him to take on the role of the red knight." Wollun looks at her.

"Normal I disagree with Wollun ~kuru." Candy look at her. "But he is rights ~kuru! We need hand it to him ~kuru!"

"I know... But I am not sure he can do this big role." Miyuki sigh.

Meanwhile at the bed end:

"..." Calibur was at the center of the place. "How disgrace this become. Become a living room? Time to change back into a throne room." He uses a book to change it into a throne room, that fits his personality. "Perfect. Now rise my true generals!" He uses three books to summon 3 monsters. A beast man with claws with twin swords, a humanoid monster, and a monster looks like a mythical creature with a double edge sword.

 A beast man with claws with twin swords, a humanoid monster, and a monster looks like a mythical creature with a double edge sword