Chapter one: Awaking the wonder books! Miyuki's dream of the 3 heroic knights!

"Don't give up now!" There was a strange man in red armor like a knight. Holding a sword. Appear with two others are a blue knight and a yellow knight with their own sword. "We need to make sure they never get to Avalon!"

"Huh?" Miyuki was there but as a spectator. "What is going on? Is that Pierrot?" She notices he was with a man in purple armor as he gives off an evil aura with a wicked sword... something that more terrifying than Pierrot.

"You two take care of Pierrot! Calibur is my..." The red knight commands them as they nodded and face the clown themself. Oddly they prove they can be too much of Pierrot. Miyuki was dumbfounded. See how two knights like them able to take on a monster like him. But she sees the other 2 knights fights as they crash their swords. "...Why... why you betray everyone... please... tell me... sensei!" There was a flash of light. Cause Miyuki to woke up with a surprising look.

"Huh?" Miyuki looks around as realize she was on the ground. "...It just a dream..." She rubs her eyes but doesn't know she was on Candy.

"Hmhmhmhm!" Miyuki notices as she gets up freeing Candy. *Gasp!* "I can breath again ~kuru!" She smiles. "Hey, Miyuki ~kuru." She looks at Miyuki. "Why you look like you were having a nightmare ~kuru?" Candy looks worried.

"...I... don't know what to say... But I need to talk to Pop... I want to see he know something..." Miyuki was troubled.

"Sure, I try to contract him ~kuru." Candy looks more concerned and scared. "But why ~kuru?"

"I just need to ask him." Miyuki attempts to smiles.

Meanwhile at the bad end kingdom:

"..." Joker was by himself. Stare at the egg. "Heh they believe it over... but it only the start." He grinned.

"Oh tell me..." An unknown voice calls out. Sending chill on joker's spine. "What is the start." Joker moves out of the way as the man tries to cuts him.

"No... it can not be!" Joker turns around and sees the man from Miyuki's dream. "C-Cailbur!? You're... you're!?" Joker's expression looks very frightened, from seeing him.

"Alive... Nice of you notice you worthless worm!" Calibur swings his sword at Joker cause him to suffer a wound that burns as the fire itself. "Learn your place your grub! This and the kingdom and the land are mines! You and Pierrot have no right to steal what is my!" He slashes Joker again sends him into a wall.

"P-please... no more... no more!" Joker screams out. "I'm sorry Calibur!"

"It lord Calibur to you!" Calibur shouts at him. "Now for on you and Pierrot shall work for me again. Understand maggot?"

"I understand... I understand!" Joker replay as he wants this punishment to be over already.

"Good..." Caliburn grab a standing book and shove it in his body. "If you two plan to betray me again... the book I implant you will make you suffer or your action..."

"Hey what is going on!?" Wolfrun and the other rush in. See Joker being suffered by Calibur.

"W-who is he ~dawasa?" Majorina looks terrified as moves back.

"I dunno but he is invading out home ~oni!" Akaoni charges at him but Cailbur easily moves out of the way. "What the ~oni?"

"So this what use my dark book for? Give this parasite my book's power!?" Calibur uses his sword against him. But his blade absorbed the dark energy from Akaoni result in him become small.

"Forgive me, Lord Caliburn! I was just getting help for my lord Pierrot!" Joker explains.

"Don't bother! You are done enough you maggot!" Calibur turns to others. "Now... return what is my mine!" He slashes at the other. Give the castle the echo of their scream.