Provisional Hero Licence Exam

Start from the beginning

Girl: No way.....is that....

Izuku: Gang Orca?!

Gang Orca: Enemies. Can they all be taken out in parrarel, i wonder?

Mineta: Are you serious?! Isn't this a bit overkill?!

???: Hm....Gang Orca is here....that's going to be annoying for our attack.....

Aizawa: A situation that's difficult even for a pro.....the exam will even go this far huh?

Gang Orca: How will you respond. Heroes?

Ojiro: Look! The villains are coming...and so close to the teatment area? How mean!

Tsuyu: We're not done with our rescue efforts here but....we can't just look the other way....

While Gang Orca is fighting some of the students, Todoroki uses a massive ice attack on him.

Ojiro: Midoriya! Evacuations? We'll help you!

Izuku: Where were you guys?

Ojiro: We were by the waterfont doing rescue missions, but the villains were coming this way so we came here for support.

Then the villains get blown back by some hard wind.

Inasa: FLY AWAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

Todoroki: Wind....

Inasa: Villain intruders eh? Quite a hot development!

...........

Inasa: Just my luck.....your here too.....

......

Todoroki: How about you help with the evacuations? Your quirk seems pretty good for that. I'll take care of the problem here.

Both Inasa and Todoroki throw their attacks at Gang Orca.

Inasa: What are you doing?! Fire makes wind unstable!

Todoroki: I used fire since my ice attacks don't work on him. But weren't you here for support? If anything, my flames are being blown off by your wind.

Inasa: You're just doing this so that you don't have to give credit to anyone else!

Todoroki: Hm? Who would actually do that?

Inasa: You would!

Gang Orca:......

While they continued arguing, another explostion can be heard in the distance.

Izuku: What?! More villains?!

Gang Orca:....There weren't supposed to be anymore....

Suddenly a bunch on cloaked men came out of the wall.

Mineta: GEEZ! What the hell is this?! How can we handle even more?!

Shoji: Although.....why are they dressed like that?