Chapter 4 The Movies

*at the cinemas – Johns P.O.V*

I was standing near the entrance waiting for Emma to come in, id only been here a really short amount of time until I thought I head somebody come up  behind me but I wasn’t sure who it was…

*Emmas P.O.V.  *

 I put my hands over his eyes when he suddenly he jolted and pushed out of my grip. It made me stumble and I landed on my Bum. “Owch” I laughed he looked at me with a shocked face but he also looked worried. “Oh my god Emma I’m so sorry” he said leaning down hugging me and then helping me up off the floor. I got out of his embrace and fixed myself up “its okay my fault” I said fixing my hair “are you sure” he looked into my eyes as he spoke, wow his eyes were amazing. “Yes, im Positive” I smiled at him” hmmmmmm” he didn’t sound convinced  “anyways aside from that its good to see you” he said with a grin “yeah same here” I said smiling back at him “well, come on then” I walked over to see what movies there are and what time they were shown “OHMYGOSH” I half yelled “ what john looked around to see what I was implying to until his eyes met mine “look” I said excitedly “MADAGASCAR 3!” I probably over sold it but hey ive always loved Madagascar. “Oh!” John said trying not to laugh, I usually get this sort of reaction. “Joooohhhnnnn can we please watch it” I batted my eyelashes at him and twisted my skirt like a little girl. “ ahaha of course” “Thank you!” I hugged him excitedly, but then let go before the hug hit the awkward stage, we both smiled at each other and laughed “we still have about another 45 minutes until the next screening do you wanna go and grab a coffee? I offered “yeah sounds good ummm” he started looking around “what about there?” “ Yeah lets go my shout!” I walked off “fine, but im paying for the movie” “Oh okay” I turned and smiled at him, I waited there for him to catch up then we walked into the café I ordered an iced coffe and john got the same “do you want a cake or something John?” um na im good thatnks em” “ okay “ I turned to look back at the girl and asked her for the big chocolate muffin, since I hadn’t had anything to eat for ages. She handed me my muffin and john and I walked over to a table for two in the corner of the café, we had been there for about 5 minutes when our drinks arrived. “Heres your drinks” I swear she had more buttons done up before. She plonked mine on the table then leant over so that her boobs were half out of her shirt and gently placed johns drink in front of him, obviously trying to impress john “Thanks” I said then she walked away “ Well, somebody has a new fan I said taking a sip of my iced coffee””haha shut up Emma “ he laughed slightly pushing my arm playfully.

During the next 20 minutes John and I got to know each other asking different questions , I finished off my chocolate chip muffin with the help of john, and ten we walked back over to the cinemas got our tickets and our food. I got a frozen coke John also got a frozen coke and a large packet of maltesers then we got a large popcorn to share.

When we got into the theatre 3 we sat at the very back in the farthest corner so both my back and my left side were against the wall, we laughed all throughout the movie but then we also talked a bit since it was just us and a grandma with her two grandchildren in the cinema so we didn’t have to be silent. I thought out of the corner of my eye I saw john keep looking at me but I wasn’t sure. I turned to look at him and yeah he was already looking at me I smiled at him “John” “Yeah Em” “Can I have a malteaser please” “oh, I don’t know, can you? “ but with that he grabbed a handful out and placed them in my lap “yay.! Thank you “ I leant over and kissed him on the cheek. “no worries”. We settled back and started to watch the movie when I started to get a sore bum,  usually I would have my legs on the chair beside me but there wasn’t a free one to do it on. “are you okay em?”

*Johns P.O.V.*

“Are you okay Em” I asked her, she seemed uncomfortable because she kept wriggling around.

“oh, yeah im okay its just by now I would have my legs on that chair your on with my back against the wall… it seems weird but its actually really comfy.” She stated. I was started to develop feeling for her… maybe she was incredibly beautiful and funny.. “Well you can lay your legs over my lap if you like” “Really? Thanks!” she stood up and adjusted her clothes that had become a bit displaced because of her moving so much, once she was done she lifted the arm of the chair in between us up and tucked in between the two chairs. She than sat in her chair put her back against the wall and then slowly placed her legs across my lap. She smiled at me mouthed thank you and then went back to watching the movie. I continued to stare t her face for a while admiring it, I then noticed that my arms were getting sore because they were in a weird position, so I slowly placed them on her legs I was looking at her face to see if she didn’t like it but she didn’t move a muscle so I knew that she was fine with it.

*Emmas P.O.V.*

He placed his arms on my legs, they must of been getting sore. I didn’t mind, it felt nice. We sat like that for a while and every now and again I would offer him popcorn, just to be polite since I was scoffing them down, But not as quickly as John ate all of the maltesers… they we gone within the first 10 minutes of the movie starting.

John started to move his fingers, slowly drawing circles on my shins, it felt nice. I leaned my head back against the wall and turned to the side so I could still watch the movie, oh god it was so funny..!

Once the movie ended I took my legs off john lap and we both stood up and had a stretch, we both picked up our rubbish and made our way to the exit dropping the rubbish into the bin on our way through the doors.

John and I talked about the movie and laughed about some of the parts while he walked me to my car.

*Johns P.O.V.*

I walked emma out to her car while we were laughing about the movie when we arrived at her car she said “Thanks for tonight John it was Fun as.!” “Hahaha that’s okay em” I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. “Ill call you tomorrow okay?” I said.  “sounds Great” she said with a smile. And with that she got in her car and drove home as I did the same.