Chapter 11

*Emmas POV*

CRASH

'Ahhh' I sprung up from my laying position on my bed, scared by the sudden eruption of thunder. I looked around at my surroundings. My bedroom. I glanced over trying to read what my alarm clock said... 3:16am..  

Ugh. I remembered what had happened last night, John. Where is he, don't tell me he left! I slowly removed my covers which was a terrible idea because I was freezing! I hurried up my actions quickly standing up and pulling my blanket off my bed before wrapping around my body with my numb hands,

CRASH

oh shit, not again. I raced out of my bedroom and headed down to the lounge room. I've never liked storms, they scare me.

Don't judge me.

Please be here. please be here. Oh thank god. John was laying on the floor on top of one of the spare mattresses with his head on the pillow.... But where are this kids blankets! I walked over to where he was laying.

Now I could quite easily go and get him some more blankets but....... I want to lay with him. He looks so peaceful exept the obvious amount he was shaking from the cold air. There's a light snore escaping his lips.

Oh nup. Stuff it. I unwrapped the blanket from my body standing up in the area where I was about to lay down. I spreaded out the blanket so it covered his feet. I slowly lowered my self down beside him, trying not to wake him up. With the blanket now filling covering his cold body I relaxed down onto the pillow beside him.  

He began to stir.

Shit

He rolled his body over so that his front was facing my side. I saw his eyelids slowly flutter open.

'Ems?' Holy effing shit that voice! 

'Are you okay baby?' He continued.

'Uh y-y-yeah, I just don't like storms and I didn't know where y-you were' I stutted because I was trying to hide my coldness but it didn't work very well.

'Baby are you cold?' AGAIN HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THAT VOICE!

'Huh' I nervously laughed 'is it that obvious?'

With that he adjusted himself on the pillow and Slid his left arm under my neck before pulling the blanket up over me, tucking it around the top of my neck area, his other arm, which was still under the covers, then wrapped around my waist before spinning me, then pulling me into his chest so that my back was up against it.

'Em?' He softly whispered

'Yeah john'

'I really like you'

'I really like you too' I replied, relieved that I was finally able to tell him how I felt.

He tightened the grip he had on me if that was even possible, and put his head into the crook of my neck. Kissing my neck lightly before he settled back down onto the pillow.

CRASH

oh are you even kidding me right now? ! I jumped slightly before John slowly started to rub circle on the back of my hand, that was connected with his as soon as we told each other how we felt.

'Shhh it's okay' he spoke softly 'it's just a storm, it will pass, I promise.'

I trusted him and I felt safe in his arms so I let my body relax. I was just about to fall asleep when John asked

'Can I take you on a date tomorrow babe?'

I turned my head to face his. I kissed him on the cheek.

'I would love that' I replied, again relaxing my body ready to go to sleep...

-------------------- 

But of a filler, but were about to start progressing with the story :) xx