Best Night. *Justice Crew's John Pearce Fan Fic*

*Emma’s P.O.V.*

“SAM” I yelled, signaling him to hurry up

I was already dressed and ready to go, I Stuck with a light pale pink t shirt with feathered sleeves with a plain black high waisted skirt, I had done a light make up just sticking with a pale pink lipstick, some light blush and some mascara, I didn’t need foundation because my skin was already naturally flawless. And I let my naturally straight hair down. *Check External Link for picture*

“SORRY BABE, COMING” he yelled as he came jogging down the stairs, he looked hot.!

My smile widened and so did his, he kept jogging towards me not slowing, I closed my eyes and braced myself waiting for the impact but instead I was gently lifted up into his arms.

“Did you really think I was going to hurt you?” he said innocently looking deep into my green eyes

“Maybe” I replied winking at him.

He put me down, keeping his arms tightly around my waist, I snaked my arms up over his shoulders and around his neck. He lent in for a kiss, he kissed me passionately I did the same back. Tonights gonna be the best night I thought to myself, we had been dating for 3 months exactly and tonight we were going clubbing because going to a nice restaurant is too ‘mainstream’ .

We both reluctantly pulled away from our kiss, grabbed our phones him grabbing his wallet and me grabbing my Black clutch, we walked out of the front door locking it behind us.

*at the club- still Emma’s P.O.V.*

After we arrived at ‘Play’ we decided to have a few drinks to loosen up. We were extremely comfortable around each other but it made things a little bit more fun. ;)

Sam came back with our drinks and sat close. I wnent to take the drink from his hand but he pulled it away, I looked at him with a confuse3d expression on my face, he puckered his lips signally me to kiss him  before he was going to give me my drink . I rolled my eyes but kissed him anyway he smiled into it and I pulled away “What?” I asked him, he was looking off into the direction behind me.

I turned around to see an incredibly good looking guy about my age (21) death staring sam. “What are you doing babe?” I asked Sam as I turned around to face him again. “That guy over there was checking you out” he stated. “Oh really?” I said to him with a questioning look on my face. “Yeah” he nodded laughing a little. “Then why are you laughing” I asked him “Because of the look on his face when you kissed me was priceless, he now knows your mine and not for sale or rent” I looked at him thinking about what he had just said. “What am I, a house?” I half shouted. I got up and stormed away.

I ran outside thinking about what went down. I had never seen him so possessive. He should know I would never do anything hurt him…. I was cut off from my thoughts when somebody grabbed my wrist.

‘Excuse me.?” A guy with a husky but yet incredibly sexy voice said “You dropped your bag as you ran past me” I spun around to look at the person who was talking. I was speechless, it was that sexy guy from inside. I looked at him, probably half drooling, I quickly snapped out of it. I was about to say thank you before he spoke again “Anyways, I’m John and I just wanted to return it” he passed me my clutch, smiled cheeckily and then turned to walk away “Thank you” I had to say loudly so he could hear, He turned around to face me and said “Thank me later” he winked then walked back into ‘Play’. 

I had no idea what he meant but that or why he was being cheeky but it made me giggle a little. I was glad he bought it to me, It had $130 and my Phone inside. I of course was worried about loosing my Money but I was more worried about  the fact that I had forgot to put the lock back on my phone, I f John hadn’t of returned it somebody could of accessed all of my personal details :/

I scrolled through my contacts Finding ‘J’ I was going to call my best friend Josephine when I came across the contact name “Sex God ;)” I starred at the contact Wondering who it was and why it was on my phone….