Chapter Eight! Beach!

At the Beach, Emma’s P.O.V

He is fine.

i honestly feel like a bit of a creep just sitting on the beach staring at john. But I can’t help it. I mean, you wouldn’t be able to tell that I’m looking at him. I have my sunnies on – which covers my eyes, and I have my phone in front of my face - slightly lower than my eyes so I can see john.

Just shut up.

You would stare to.

Good body – Check, Great smile –  Check, Kind – Check,  Funny – Check.  What I can tell from so far, he’s a great guy. And I like him. A lot, but I really want to get to know him a bit more…. Maybe ill give a few hints that I want to go out again? Yes. Yes I will. I have to be suttle about it,      but how?

“Hey Em!” I looked up from ‘concentrating on my phone’ to see Jose standing in front of me. “Hey Jose, how’s the water?” I asked. She sat down beside me and sighed “Yeah its okay, Emma I know how you have the hots for john” I slapped her arm playfully and said shut up before she continued. “Yeah well anyways, while you were in hospital, Len and I got to know each other and I thinks he’s really attractive and kind and funny and wellikindalikehim…"

”JOSE! YAY!” I laughed,I knew they had hit it off

“But”

Oh shit

“But what Jose?” I asked her, why. Why did she say but! “I just heard him telling john about how he has a date tonight…. He must have a girlfriend….” She trailed off. “Oh jose” I pulled her into a hug. “Its okay he doesn’t know what he’s missing out on! And besides it doesn’t mean anything, are you sure he said date?” “well he said  was taking some girl out tonight.” “Josephine that means bloody nothing. Calm down and get your sexy ass out there! Go flirt!” I laughed. And with that she was up and gone shaking her ass in my face before and then heading down to the water.

God love her.

While Jose and I were talking every now and again I flickered my eyes back out to the water where john and Len were busy tackling each other into the water. Which they were still doing now, god they are kids at heart. But it was really funny to watch.

*Johns P.O.V.*

I was kinda sad with the fact that Emma wasn’t coming into the water but if I showed any emotion that suggested that Len would tease the shit out of me yet and we can’t have that.

“Hey Boys” Jose asked after returning from her chat with Emma.

“Oh hey Jose what were you talking abo-“

“NOTHING” she replied,     a little too quickly

“Josephine??” Len asked her but she just blushed and ran away before he chased after her, picked her up by her waist, spun her around before running back to where I was standing. Why can’t I do that with em? Oh yeah, because those two dickheads knocked her out. Nah, its okay (sort of) but seriously why cant I do that?

Because, shes not mine.

Yet.

But truth be told I have no idea how she feels. Does she like me? I don’t know but… she will.

“Now Jose, what were you and miss Emma over there talking about?” Len asked/interrogated her

“I told you before nothing”

“with how quick you said it, we can tell it was defiantly something” I insisted

“Okay okay OKAY!” she half yelled the last part “I’ll tell you.”

*Emmas POV*

“When are we going to the restaurant Em?” John asked me with a grin on his face.

“What are you talking about?” I honestly had no idea what was going on until I got a text.

I looked a john weirdly and then looked down at my phone-

From- Josephine! J x

Em! They asked wat we were talkin about and I panicked and said we were all going out to dinner at the new fancy restaurant tomorrow, PLEASE PLAY ALONG. Tell them tomorrow at 7 and to dress fancy. PLEASE otherwise they’ll ask about what we were really talking about nd Len can’t know… not yet!

Okay thennn?

“Emm are you going to answer me or not?” john poked my cheek. I just smiled and replied with

“Yes I am answering you. We are going tomorrow night at 7…… dress fancy.”

 “Whats the occasion” len asked.

“to tell you the truth im not sure.. But lets be spontaneous. It’ll be fun!” I said. Hoping that would be enough to get them of our backs.