Chapter Nine! Dinner :)

TWO UPDATES ONE NIGHT! i feel bad  for not uploading alot sooo heres chapter nine :) x

.........................................................................................................

*Emmas House, Emmas P.O.V.*

I stepped out of my shower shivering a little as the cold air hit my wet skin. I dried myself off put on my underwear and bra, both black & matching, wrapped the towel around my head and walked back into my bedroom ready to get dolled up. 

I put on my already chosen blue wrap dress I got from top shop (http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=8632217&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208523&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=20&refinements=Size{1}~[16]^category~[223017|208523]&noOfRefinements=2) and paired it with my nude wedge booties I got from cotton a while back I added some silver bangles and a long silver necklace with a cross pendant on the end. I stepped back to double check on how I looked. EW. Clothes…. yeah they looked cute but the fact that I have a towel wrapped around my head isn’t really help the self-confidence… ill check back AFTER my hair and make-up are done.

Ah that’s better.

After a light application of foundation, a bit of bronzer and some mascara, and after I straightened my hair, I was pretty happy with how I looked, Well, as happy as I could be. I mean, what girl doesn’t have insecurities. My shoulders look huge, same with my hips and don’t even get me started on my calves. Then I realised that I was just making excuses. Oh well.

I stepped away and sprayed on some perfume.. hmm.. Fantasy? No lets change it up… Sex and the city ‘KISS’ yep that’s the one I freaking love that! So after I Sprayed some on I grabbed my clutch filled with essentials, locked up my house and got in my car to go pick up the ferals that are my friends.

*Restaurant, Johns P.O.V.*

Emma looks gorgeous and I told her that too, well I didn’t say gorgeous, I had to stick to the understatement of ‘Hey you look nice’ because Len was right next to me. We are eating at the restaurant with Emma in front of me smiling and giggling, while Len and Jose are talking about anything and everything. It’s like we are split into groups. We are not even communicating with each other because we are so hung on whatever the people in front of us were saying. And I don’t mind that at all. It’s like me and Emma are on our own private date. Nothing can ruin it. Like at all. We played 20 questions and then just started asking each other stuff about our family and friends, what we like stuff like that.

“Ugh I’m so full can we go now?” Emma asked “well actually you have to leave when I do so, we are leaving because I’m tired so let me go pay then we’ll go.” She stated and the walked off to go pay.

“Wait em” I called after her getting out of my chair “Let me pay” “John no, I got this” She denied what id just said “But Emma pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea- “If I let you pay will you shut up?” She laughed, I quickly said yep before paying. We got all of our stuff and made our way out to the car. Emma was driving with me next to her in the passenger’s seat and the other to giggling away in the back because they were a little bit tipsy but Emma and I were sober.

“Okay byeeee!” len said before kissing Jose on the cheek, and getting out of the car.

“Hehe bye lenny” She replied, climbing out of the car read to get into the front seat once I got out.

“Emma, why don’t you guys stay for a while? We can watch a movie” to be honest I just wanted her to stay and be near me. “that sounds like fun John” She smiled and I smiled back

YES YES YES!

“but”

 FUCK!

 “im pretty tired and have to get up early cause I have things to do another time yeah?” she asked, I was pretty disappointed but shook it off when she said another time. “That sounds awesome!” I leaned over and gave her a hug before getting out of the car to let Jose hop in.

I was walking up to the front door where Len was fumbling around trying to get the key in the hole when Emma yelled out to me “JOHN” I turned around, “Yeah Em?” “Ill text you before I go to bed okay?” she smiled at me. “okay, and ill reply, if I’m not asleep ahaha” I laughed “Oh gee thanks John!” she smiled and waved as she drove off.

*Emma's House, Emma's P.O.V.*

I had dropped the boys off and then Jose. I got home slipped off my shoes at the front and slumped up the stairs ready for bed cause it’s at least 11pm. I continued into the bathroom where I stripped off to just my underwear before chucking my hair up into a messy bun ready to wash away my make-up and clean my teeth. After I had finished I went to the toilet, washed my hands and got into my pjs. I put my phone on charge next to my bed.

 I was nearly asleep when I remembered I told john I would text him so I pulled out my phone-

To – Sex God ;)

Hey Johnny! Had a great night J wbu?

he didnt take long to reply...

From- Sex God ;)

Hey Emmmmma, that’s good I had the best night! Xx (A/N sorrrryyy (; but it was right there!)

To- Sex God ;)

That’s good :P well, I’m pretty tired and I’m falling asleep like right now… so Night JohnnyBoy :) x

He replied quickly..

From- Sex God ;)

Goodnight Beautiful, I’ll see you soon xx

:O

HE.

I.

ME.

BEAUTIFUL

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, looking forward to the next time we see each other.

 ....................................................................................................................

HEY HEY HEY! HOW LUCKY ARE YOU. TWO UPDATES. ONE NIGHT!

Please tell me what you think of it guys J it means a lot! Good or Bad xx

VOTE. COMMENT.FAN (I fan back)