chapter seven

*Emma's p.o.v next morning*

I awoke in my bed, with a throbbing headache. I slowly sat up and a hand slipped and fell from my waist. I turned to see a sleeping John. he was snoring lightly and he didn't look like he was gonna be waking up anytime soon so I carefully slipped out of bed and went downstairs to get some nurofen for my headache, on my way to the kitchen I stopped to look at myself in the mirror I had hanging up In my lounge room, I still looked fine, i must of been really tired because I usually toss and turn then wake up looking like a hot mess. but thankfully not today.

I walked into the kitchen to see a note from Jose on the bench...

'hey em, me John and len all stayed over last night, well I'm sure your aware that John stayed ;) anyway len and I have gone to maccas to buy brekky so don't worry about cooking :) xx Jose P.S we left at 8:15'

I looked up at the clock, it was on 8:30 so they probably wouldn't be back for a little while so I took my headache tablets and went into the lounge room. after I tidied it up after last nights mess I sat down and pulled out my laptop. well, wasn't my new background attractive! but all I could do was giggle. Jose, John and Len all pulled ugly ass faces and did the honours of setting it as my new background. Yay.

I looked around in facebook, nothing new. I was kind if getting bored of facebook so I decided id go on youtube.

"WOW" I said in awe of how John and well all of justice crew can dance. they are amazing, the way they can control their bodies, it is amazing.

"yeah I'm good aren't I?" oh shit. I turned around to see John leaning on the door frame where he could clearly see what I was watching.

"haha, Umm how long gave you been standing there?" I really hope it wasn't long because I watched like 9 videos so far.... "since you logged if facebook" he answered. I shut my laptop and walked over to him and folded my arms across my stomach " don't you think that's a bit weird?" I laughed "I dont know it probably is but its not like I was watching the videos" he winked again. " well then what were you watching?" I asked with a smug look on my face. "you" he replied as he took a step forward closing the space in between us.

"WERE BACK" Jose yelled from the front door, i Immeadiatly jumped back from John but ended up falling over.

"Emma are you okay?" John leaned down and picked me up from the floor, gripping me securely making sure I didn't fall again.

"yeah I... woah, headspin.... take me to the couch?" I asked him he picked me up bridle style and layed me down on the couch, then knelt down beside me pushing my hair away from my face.

"GUYS ARE YOU AWA.... oh sorry were we interupring something?" len asked with an amused look on his face, and of course he took it the completely wrong way.

"mmmmnmmm that was so good!" I said sitting back rubbing my stomach. John explained what happened to len and Jose and they understood... I think.. I hope.

nothing would of happened anyway.

would it?

John is an amazing person, sure he is a flirt but what guy isint these days?

"helllooooo?" Jose waved her hand in my face.

"oh, haha sorry what did you say?" I asked. whoops day dreaming much?

"do you want to go to the beach today since the weather is actually pretty good?" she replied.

"oh um yeah sure it'll be fun as! " I smiled, I turned to len and John " are you guys gonna come too?"

"you really weren't paying attention were you? it was our idea in the first place" John laughed.

"shut up" I said standing up and heading up stairs.

"were are you going em?" John asked

"well I'm not going swimming so I'm gonna got get changed and grab a book okay? "

"why aren't you swimming?" he asked

"do yo not remember the last thing that happened when I attempted to go swimming with you guys?" I pointed to my head where I had those little white stitch strips covering my wound.

"haha that's true, but i promise we'll take cake of you" Jose replied "nah, its okay I dont really feel like swimming anyway." I said just before making my way up the stairs.

I got changed into a pair of high waisted royal blue denim shorts, a light pink bandeau and a white see through loose shirt. I put my hair up in a sock bun. I decided to not take a book, ill just watch the guys play around and go on my phone. I slipped on some thongs (A/N if your not from Australia we can flip flops 'thongs') and put on some mascara, lipgloss and perfume before slipping on my sunnies and walking downstairs.

Today is gonna be fun.

GUYS I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER!!! AND IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER ISINT VERY GOOD BUT IT WAD WRITTEN ON MY PHONE SO YEAHHH..

PLEASE DONT HATE ME IM SORRY :(

GONNA TRY AND START UPDATING AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK :))

vote. comment . fan

xx