Chapter 10

*emmas POV*

*beep beep beep*

Smack!

Welp, there goes my alarm clock...

Ugh, another day begins. I have no idea why I am so tired ! I mean sure I didn't get to sleep until like one because the sudden outbursts of rain took me by surprise, causing me to run around my house like a spastic just to make sure that all the windows were shut and locked properly, but it was 9:30 now ... So that's like 7 and a half hours sleep which is what I usually have anyway.. Oh we'll. I shrugged it off and went for a nice warm shower so I could begin to regain the feeling in my fingers and toes . It is honestly that cold. Stuff you Mother Nature !

After getting out of my steaming hot shower I rugged up in some trackies and a hoodie, tied my hair up in a messy bun and I also added some concealer and mascara just because I was thinking if possibly inviting John over today since it looks like great moving watching weather.

After throwing on some uggies I headed downstairs to turn on the heater so my house wouldn't be so bloody cold ! I pulled out some pillows and blankets from out of the linen cupboard and placed them randomly over the couch.

Since my house was a little bit messy... Okay a lot messy, I gave it a good clean up which took about 2hours. After I was done it seemed like a good time to text John.

To; Sex God

Hey :) wanna come watch some movies today?

I threw my phone onto the other end of the couch as I myself also plonked down, a little bit light headed after the cleaning, I'm guessing being caused my little bump to the head. But throwing my phone the other end probably wasn't the best Idea because of course he replies just as I get comfy...

From; Sex God

Can't right now, just hanging waiting for the boys to get to rehearsals.. After yeah? :))

To; Sex God

Sounds good :)

Well... They would probably have three hour practices yeah? It's about 1 now so he'll probably get here around four...

With all my jobs done I'm just sitting around, and with that I laid down on the couch, got comfy, and it wasn't long until I could begin to feel myself falling into a deep sleep.

*knock knock knock*

'Emma are you home!' A unknown yet familiar voice called, it pulled me out of my two hour sleep.

I got up and stumbled to the front door, I opened it slowly adjusting to the light while rubbing my eyes.

'Hello?' I said to the back of a man that was in front of me.

The man turned around to show someone I know and USED to love... 'Sam!?'

'Hey baby, I've missed you' he said pulling me into a tight, almost needy hug.

'What are you doing here Sam? It's been over four weeks... Why now. I'm pretty sure you would of called or came to see me if you really did miss me'

He pulled away from me. His eyes were red and his cheeks were as well. He looked like he had been crying. Oh well, that's not my fault.

'I love you emma' he said slowly making contact with my eyes after staring at his shoes the whole time.

'Were on a break remember? I can't deal with you right know, I'm not sure if my feelings or you are still here anymore. I will always care for you but I don't know if I will ever want you back, I'm sorry' I have him apologetic look. I suddenly found my feet extremely interesting before I started to shiver.